Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Nobody shitted on them because of the showcase aside from some overly dramatic people on forums and xbots on twitter, because nobody actually cares...
The negativity barely lasted 2 days, tbh.

I AM NOTTT DRAMATICIJCIOJWOIDNPIUBFWPIPB

dramatic eva longoria GIF

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Nobody shitted on them because of the showcase aside from some overly dramatic people on forums and xbots on twitter, because nobody actually cares...
The negativity barely lasted 2 days, tbh.
I agree that people are being extremely over dramatic and emotional about the showcase. It's a combination of people overhyping it in their minds, as well as opportunistic fanboys of other platforms feeding into a narrative. The show was underwhelming, but not the death of Playstation that some were saying it was. People just aren't listening to logic atm.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Honestly the best case would be if Comast would buy Activision Blizzard. Sony would stop worrying about it. But I doubt that thou. ActiBlizz has more than half the value of Comcast. Comcast is $169B and ABK about $68B…
Maybe a merger would be possible.

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
Comcast is an Internet provider and probably the biggest around North America. If they do, every gamer would win. No fear of losing some critical franchise. But as I pointed out, I doubt it. Comcast can’t afford something big like ABK. Maybe a merger but that’s it.
I think comcast wants to merge with either EA or Activision

Reactions: Arminius