Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

D

Deleted member 223

Haha Bathesda pissed COD ok on PS, but not Bathesda games…

Haha no journalist asked. Haha gaming "journalism".. haha.

Don't mean that in any particular way to you Shmunter. Just thought that, as you did, "ha ha" was perfect to encapsulate all of this.

Gaming journalism is in such a sad state of pro-corporate shilling that even his very legitimate, obvious and to the point worry was unfounded - cause no one even cared or dared to ask. That is, do their job. Unless of course we redefine gaming journalism, the "job" as third party public relations for MS and publishers.... then everything fits. This says not so much about MS as much as it says about gaming "journalism".

Sony's hitman completely missing in action in all of this if anyone notices (of course no one cares to notice)....talking about Jason Schreier aka the rat, now at Forbes.

Also another rat at Forbes (PTSD - Paul Tassi):

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...-activision-deal-is-very-bad/?sh=7e1713965cf0

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nhomnhom
OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
image.png

I've been saying forever that Sony needs to get Paradox. I'd be gutted if them and 11 bit studios were acquired by Microsoft.

D

Deleted member 223

Unbelievable how Tom Warren is still damage controlling. You’re a disgrace for UK!

But not to his pocket, and that's the only thing he cares about. In many ways you can't blame him. Bag security. As long as everyone knows what he is, everything is fine.

OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
There should be clear rules around acquisitios for massive corporations. Like once you reach X revenue / X market valuation you should be forbidden from acquiring any other company, including in market sectors where you don't operate.

This whole "free market" charade only serves to fuck consumers and make them servants to an ever decreasing choice, where the same pockets are lined up regardless of where you shop.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I've been saying forever that Sony needs to get Paradox. I'd be gutted if them and 11 bit studios were acquired by Microsoft.
Why does Sony need a PC studio for? To release games on PC that will skip PlayStation? If they are going to start doing that might as well just change PlayStation name to Xbox then.

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
How do we interpret this operating plan as it pertains to Sega:

FzlVkMDWYAAdlbV

Xbox enthusiasts say all Sega games would remain multiplatform, but it sounds similar to the ZeniMax deal to me.

Microsoft will continue to develop and sell all acquired games/franchises on multiple platforms. That part seems okay. However, when it comes to future games/IP, it only guarantees Xbox, in addition to other relevant platforms "as rights permit."

Enough wriggle room to later say new Sega IP Project-X is Xbox/PC only.

Reactions: Arminius

Arminius

19 May 2023

This worries me… Sony let’s themselves easily fooled, they believe this nonsense.

This E-Mail (2019) from Matt Booty (putting Sony out of Business) was after all true.

2019 MS went on a buying spree and acquiring multiple Multi-platform studios.

2020 they tried to buy Square Enix and got rejected. In the same year they acquired Bethesda.

In 2022 Microsoft also announced Activision Blizzard deal. They also went after Sega!

Bloody hell what was Sony doing? They are sleeping. They didn’t realise that Microsoft wanted to murder them. That Sony execs are really slow pokes. It’s worrying…

MS are using even worse tactics.

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Someone please give Florian his meds again. Dude is resorting to stalking now

Dude was already tracking Sony planes, lmao. Not to mention Nvidia execs won't be there either. Dude is unhinged. Won't be too long before he tries to find Shuhei Yoshida's home address.

Why even post what that idiot says?