Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I am shocked tbh. All this fake ass neutral journalists dropping their masks.
Never thought Christopher would be an Xbox shill. Not the first tweet where he favours Microsoft’s actions.

Just imagine what the reaction would be if it was Sony buying Square Enix or Sega (both which pale in comparison to the size of what MS has already tried to acquire while still being framed as the good guys/underdogs).

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Just imagine what the reaction would be if it was Sony buying Square Enix or Sega (both which pale in comparison to the size of what MS has already tried to acquire while still being framed as the good guys/underdogs).
Agree the media will melt when Sony should announce the acquisition of Square Enix for example. Can’t await that day. :p

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I think Facebook has the record for the dumbest takes concerning this deal or pretty much any topic for that matter. People read headlines and somehow got the idea that Sony was trying to make COD exclusive.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Might be too late now. SE value will skyrocket after their latest masterpiece, FFXVI.
Nah it’s still okay.

I mean even if they reach a value similar to Capcom close to $9B it would be still reasonable to acquire them. Remember TakeTwo bought for $12B Zynga (half of their market cap).

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Nah it’s still okay.

I mean even if they reach a value similar to Capcom close to $9B it would be still reasonable to acquire them. Remember TakeTwo bought for $12B Zynga (half of their market cap).
A bargain.

Wipe the entire SE business leadership, empower the dev teams and help them out with tech, focus on their classic IPs (take a page from Capcom), continue the good work with Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.

Parasite Eve, Xenogears, Tactics Ogre/Ogre Battle, Vagrant Story, Chrono, FF Tactics, they are sitting on gold and they also have massive multi-media potential.

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Any YouTube streams for today? Court proceedings will begin shortly.
this forum right now

GIF by Giphy QA

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Seems all the streams are down now. Lets go touch grass guys while we wait for leaks in a few hours.