Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I’d love to be wrong but I think the judge is going to side with Microsoft here. Her son works for Microsoft and she was heard on a hot mic today saying she was mesmerized by Sarah bond. Sleaze ball Phil should’ve been the main witness the ftc focused on for most of the case and focused on the emails between booty, and this steward guy and make the point be they say one thing publicly and something different internally.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I’d love to be wrong but I think the judge is going to side with Microsoft here. Her son works for Microsoft and she was heard on a hot mic today saying she was mesmerized by Sarah bond. Sleaze ball Phil should’ve been the main witness the ftc focused on for most of the case and focused on the emails between booty, and this steward guy and make the point be they say one thing publicly and something different internally.
She was mesmerized because of what? Her smile? Sarah Bond is not that high in the hierarchy she's not even that important.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
She was mesmerized because of what? Her smile? Sarah Bond is not that high in the hierarchy she's not even that important.
Also depends on when she supposedly said this and whether the evidence she saw afterwards swayed her. She could still decide not to grant the injunction, but people on here seem to give up and panic too easily. (I've been guilty of this in the past)

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I have a feeling that the judge already made her mind to help his son move up the corporate ladder

D

Deleted member 223

Funny that the word evangelize got into Phil's lexicon describing Xbox fans and xCloud.

"If we can get them to love it, they will evangelize"

http://techrights.org/2008/01/30/evangelism-is-war-memo/

Evangelism is War. MS literally sees building the relationship with their consumer base as that of TV evangelists using religion and god to create for-profit cults.

Everything falls into place.

Last edited by a moderator: