Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Why would shareholders sue them don't they have to sign off on it in the first place
They already signed off on it, though. Now they're holding the company responsible to the agreement in that contract. The shareholders stand to gain a nice little boost to their shares if this goes through.

It isn't until the 18th that they have to sign off on it again. Then they'll have to weigh the impact of another delay and decide if they want to continue chasing the acquisition.

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
Even the OT is slow. I'm wondering if they're all on Discord organizing a new forum? ERA is way too hostile for Playstation fans. Let it rot.

Maybe @Angie can give us the scoop 👀
I think they will organize a new forums
Cuz things will be ugly in reeeeeeeee if the deal gets blocked
The ms shill mod will unleash his anger on playstation fans

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
They already signed off on it, though. Now they're holding the company responsible to the agreement in that contract. The shareholders stand to gain a nice little boost to their shares if this goes through.

It isn't until the 18th that they have to sign off on it again. Then they'll have to weigh the impact of another delay and decide if they want to continue chasing the acquisition.
I just mean can they really sue if they knew the risks & still allowed Philnocio to offer to buy Activision

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

In fact how would that even work if you're a shareholder in a company & you sue them aren't you just depreciating what you're invested in lol

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I think they will organize a new forums
Cuz things will be ugly in reeeeeeeee if the deal gets blocked
The ms shill mod will unleash his anger on playstation fans
I've never been on reset era just push square , pure Xbox , Nintendo life (got banned from them all because of Xbox fanboys & pure Xbox moderators) then euro gamer (got banned because I commented on an article they wrote about a bundle on cod that got removed because apparently the guy said something about safegaurding children so I said 'activision is fine with sexual harassment but god forbid you mention safegaurding children' apparently that was ban worthy glad I'm off there though anyway cause they're peadophile groomer apologists

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
From What I've heard PeterOvo is just 13 years old, which explains the childish stupidity.
It would have been better, realistically it's probably a manchild sitting in his parents basement wearing Xbox sock and pouring his diaper with water from Xbox water bottle.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
From What I've heard PeterOvo is just 13 years old, which explains the childish stupidity.
No evidence that he is 13. Many childish Xbots are in their thirties and forties. This Timdog buffoon is almost 50...or maybe even older.
FuxaNE-WYAIllha

img4.jpg

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Bryank75 and Airbus

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I still don't believe they can close with UK's huge blockade. If they tried to close, Activision Blizzard will be divested into oblivion and with lose a lot of value after a few years.
It's a losing battle, also you guys forgot the unexpected enemy of this deal: ABK themselves. This deal will be 90% dead the moment ABK asks for higher price in the deal renegotiation LOL.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Someone wanna explain how all those RPGs besides Starfield aren't coming to PS? Or is this just one one of those braindead things diehard corporate dick riders at MS say to try and spread confusion?
It's just a convoluted way of saying starfield is exclusive. Its not even accurate since they're having a hard time getting baldurs gate to work on the series s.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Someone wanna explain how all those RPGs besides Starfield aren't coming to PS? Or is this just one one of those braindead things diehard corporate dick riders at MS say to try and spread confusion?
Definitely trying to spread confusion remember the crap Xbox pulled at the summer gameshow causing that mini panic over the Persona games and that new game from Atlus? Their fans obviously thought it was a good idea.
Still gets me they paid for a release information block for nearly a week. Not to mention the pathetic twitter account not even 2 hours after Sonys state of play announcing all those highlighted games they showed were coming to Xbox too
@off-topic
Always this double standard. If it were Microsoft this goofball wouldn’t lose a single word about it.

Ehh I'll make sure to buy a second copy to make up for the loss of this one individual is Square gets bought by Sony. Funny how it's only that one guy who thinks he makes up that difference.

Last edited: