Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Ehh I'll make sure to buy a second copy to make up for the loss of this one individual is Square gets bought by Sony. Funny how it's only that one guy who thinks he makes up that difference.
That’s the spirit. As collector of physical games, I always buy the games twice: Physical copy for collection and digital for playing. This how I show my support for developers.

Reactions: reziel

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Is there any news about this?
No official news, I just jump around the sites to se what the discussions are. I’ve seen Ree discussing how difficult it’s going to be going through the CMA still and on gaf they’re talking about how Activision has shown no intention of extending the 18th cut off date so far.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
So looks like the acquisition will be completed
Damm now I have to buy series x 😕
No, it won’t. They can’t go through the CMA.
No official news, I just jump around the sites to se what the discussions are. I’ve seen Ree discussing how difficult it’s going to be going through the CMA still and on gaf they’re talking about how Activision has shown no intention of extending the 18th cut off date so far.
They have finally developed some sense, then.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Is this guy trustworthy?View attachment 1817

CMA could reverse their decision?
Nope.

He doesn't know anything about this case.

Before the CMA decision he was saying the same thing on GAF, and after the CMA blocked it he dissapeared from the thread.

Folks just need to ask themselves this, how would he know the CAT decision? Answer, he won't, cause CAT doesn't even know.

If the PI judgment was already made and it was denied, abk stock would have jumped right now.

His talking out of his ass.

His only claim to fame is some inside knowledge he had from some one he knows at ms. I can't remember what it was about, but was nothing to do with this case.

His feeling probably comes from him hanging around pro acquisiton circlejerks.

Last edited:

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Completely wrong.

Which site is that?
Gaf. I don't trust any loony "insiders" from Gaf, Era or Reddit. On 4chan it's funny to laugh and sometimes some shit just stucked.

Best we can guess is to just look up share orders to at least see market reaction.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Gaf. I don't trust any loony "insiders" from Gaf, Era or Reddit. On 4chan it's funny to laugh and sometimes some shit just stucked.

Best we can guess is to just look up share orders to at least see market reaction.
His not even an insider. Got something right once or twice, and now people treat him like one. The fact that people are taking his word for it is shocking really.

And your right about the market reaction, even though the judgment will be delivered sealed it will leak and market will react very quickly. That will be our first sign on which way the decision went.

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
His not even an insider. Got something right once or twice, and now people treat him like one. The fact that people are taking his word for it is shocking really.

And your right about the market reaction, even though the judgment will be delivered sealed it will leak and market will react very quickly. That will be our first sign on which way the decision went.
What did he got right ?

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023

I think he knows people working in Microsoft
And he's verified