Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I still don't believe they can close with UK's huge blockade. If they tried to close, Activision Blizzard will be divested into oblivion and with lose a lot of value after a few years.

BigSkinny

27 Apr 2023
I still don't believe they can close with UK's huge blockade. If they tried to close, Activision Blizzard will be divested into oblivion and with lose a lot of value after a few years.
It’s corporate suicide. I’d suspect the more sensible people in Microsoft and Acti would tell Spencer and Greenberg to fuck off if they bring up closing over the UK.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I had to post this here, because I couldn't believe how tone-deaf and deluded it is.

image0.png

No wonder the moderation has hit rock bottom if this is the sentiment shared among the crew.
SO thats the main motherf***** behind the whole scheming plan to shut-off Playstation community on resetera LOL.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Like man I don't really care about resetera, but it's very sad that even one mod who keep following PS main thread (idiot Transistor) can't even stand up for Playstation community there (Angie just get the f*** out from that place ASAP LOL) 😂.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Tin foil hat:

I wonder if behind the scenes its a well known fact that the deal is dead but MS has to put a on charade on to look like theyre trying everything they can sothey cant be sued by ABK/Bobby? They have 2 business days left and still have the cma and ftc court battle in August. Bobby's testimony sounded like an apology to Sony and he threw gamepass under the bus.

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
Tin foil hat:

I wonder if behind the scenes its a well known fact that the deal is dead but MS has to put a on charade on to look like theyre trying everything they can sothey cant be sued by ABK/Bobby? They have 2 business days left and still have the cma and ftc court battle in August. Bobby's testimony sounded like an apology to Sony and he threw gamepass under the bus.
Yeah
I felt Bobby want to do business with Sony again
But he's in a win win situations anyway

Reactions: Dabaus

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Atvi Stock has already doing pretty good so far, I think stockholders already happy enough. Plus the sweet 3 billion check daddy Microsoft have to pay them. Sweet ending.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Tin foil hat:

That's not a tin foil hat. It's exactly what it's happening. They'll get sued by shareholders if they don't try everything.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Like man I don't really care about resetera, but it's very sad that even one mod who keep following PS main thread (idiot Transistor) can't even stand up for Playstation community there (Angie just get the f*** out from that place ASAP LOL) 😂.
Even the OT is slow. I'm wondering if they're all on Discord organizing a new forum? ERA is way too hostile for Playstation fans. Let it rot.

Maybe @Angie can give us the scoop 👀

Reactions: Arminius

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
So the decision has to be today correct? I saw if she waits until Monday the deal is effectively dead already because of the 5 day delay from the decision. I guess she could do it over the weekend, do things like that usually get released on the weekend?

Never. The courts run on their own time, they won't work weekends for you.