image.png
image.png

Pro- Workers 😂

KingOfTheDead

Banned
3 Jul 2023
Can you stop lying and spin everyghing.

CMA still blocking the deal.

M$ reconstuction means remedies which CMA lie down : cut CoD, cut Activision or cut Activision-Blizzard.

That's all to it. Period.
Nope. You know nothing. Deal is getting closed. It's too late. It's already in motion. Prepare for another disappointment. I'm not worried about the CMA in the slightest.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Every company worldwide is watching how MS will circumvent the CMA and they will copy it.

It's a huge slippery slope for regulators if they let MS close everywhere else. They will be even more useless than they are.

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
Guys it's over
The cma will do nothing
The deal will be done in July 18
I really love playstation
But its time to move on
It's just videogames after all
The cat will will help ms too

• haha
Reactions: Ezekiel

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
An analysis I read about the whole deal:
Currently ATVI share is at 90.5, total net worth at 70.4B, more than MSFY proposed buyout at 69B.

If the deal fell through, share would drop by 9-15% value back to 79-82, total net worth at 61-64B, plus 3B breakup fee.

So if MSFT and ATVI to renegotiate an extension, ATVI could demand 90B dollars. Do you think that MSFT will accept 90B buyout of ATVI?

• brain

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
An analysis I read about the whole deal:
Currently ATVI share is at 90.5, total net worth at 70.4B, more than MSFY proposed buyout at 69B.

If the deal fell through, share would drop by 9-10% value back to 82, total net worth at 64B, plus 3B breakup fee.

So if MSFT and ATVI to renegotiate an extension, ATVI could demand 90B dollars. Do you think that MSFT will accept 90B buyout of ATVI?
Yes

• haha

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Guys it's over
The cma will do nothing
The deal will be done in July 18
I really love playstation
But its time to move on
It's just videogames after all
The cat will will help ms too
Deal is still prohibited in the UK........

"When CMA top boss Sarah Cardell in April announced the decision to block the deal, she was asked repeatedly if there was any way it could still go ahead.
"We have taken a decision to block the deal," she had said."

Until CM say otherwise then that's what it is.