Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Is it 100 percent confirmed MS came crawling to CMA, not the other way around?
Absolutely.

CMA have microsoft by the balls now. MS were to chicken shit to take them on in the CAT appeal.

Quite frankly at this point i see no reason why CMA should accept anything less then their original divestiture options.

Just love how some people are framing it to make it look like CMA also folded "Well CMA also asked for the appeal to be halted", CMA originally wanted this appeal to be pushed back all the way to october, and now they've got even more time. An appeal could go all the way to 2024 if CMA block it again.

Last edited:

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Absolutely.

CMA have microsoft by the balls now. MS were to chicken shit to take them on in the CAT appeal.

Quite frankly at this point i see no reason why CMA should accept anything less then their original divestiture options.

Just love how some people are framing it "Well CMA also asked for the appeal to be halted", no shit CMA originally wanted this appeal to be pushed back all the way to october, and now they've got even more time. An appeal could go all the way to 2024 if CMA block it again.
As of right now they hold all the cards. Hope they dont fold 11th hour.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Remembers when there is 10 senators who raise concerns about Japan video games market.

These officials and bereaucrats are obliviously in bed with M$FT it's disgusting. Forget about media.
Yeah, we saw one of the senators donor list, m$ were generous.

Arminius

19 May 2023
After yesterday's PR Blitz, I'm only believing statements laid out by CMA itself.
Anything else can be either planted or manipulated by MS.
Do you think CMA will block any attempted subsequent publisher acquisitions by the CMA?

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
What did he say
Can you give a summary if you don't mind of course
Cuz i hate going to gaf

Screenshot_20230713-092920~3.png

Meanwhile, the CMA is coming to shatter Xbot skulls like Negan. It's inevitable.
negan GIF

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
If the deal got more time, I would love to see that ruling get overruled. It's probably a stain in that judge career, making such immature mistake for coperate overlords interests.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke