Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Imagine what happens if you wake up and read: „Amazon offers $78B to Activision Blizzard“
It would cause a massive mental meltdown on the Internet.

Reactions: kuzon
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
And this is exactly why the FTC lost not that they did a horrible job... Because they didn't. Microsoft bankrolls republicans, who then turn around and lobby and bully for them. The judge was either threatened or paid off.

Either way Sony should remove their HQ from a country who is now treating them as a hostile foreign entity. They have invested and generated billions into our economy only to be done dirty... Very gross to see.
Should move their hq to the UK & show Microsoft we're open for business 😉

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
It looks like according to the rumors that Apple might be busy trying to put in a bid for Disney.
Might as well go for disney, they about to crash and burn. Fuckos grew too much, spent all that money and then put it all on a platform that loses money😂. I mean what business school did you go to.

If i walk into the office and tell my boss lets spend 1 billion buying on this and then spend 2 billion making a platform and then spend 1 billion making content and then we will loss lead on pricing to customers and in a few years we will be right back where we started if we did not do all this dumb shit i said we should do, he would prolly pull out a gun and shoot me.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Yup, try and steer conversation away from politics. It's just an area where nobody can win and only divides communities based on hobbies ❤️
But, PS, Xbox and Nintendo are religions and political parties all in one , we talk about them all the time😂😂

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Well that shut me up .. 🤣🤣
She's a microsoft plant. She hypes everything they do. I remember when Deathloop came out she was saying it's the best game ever or some shit. She's there to sabotage Sony from the inside.

Might as well go for disney, they about to crash and burn. Fuckos grew too much, spent all that money and then put it all on a platform that loses money😂. I mean what business school did you go to.

If i walk into the office and tell my boss lets spend 1 billion buying on this and then spend 2 billion making a platform and then spend 1 billion making content and then we will loss lead on pricing to customers and in a few years we will be right back where we started if we did not do all this dumb shit i said we should do, he would prolly pull out a gun and shoot me.
I'm curious if Sony is already in talks to get stuff like Marvel or the full Spider-Man IP. That would be their chance.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Well that shut me up .. 🤣🤣
To be honest she does have that mindset of those females :p

3d7927a7aabe3af52962092b6a0d77ee.jpg
AP.png
Alanah-Pearce-6.jpg

Alanah-Pearce.jpg
DzZDp5DUUAAWTqu.jpg:large

740full-alanah-pearce.jpg
EvMck40VkAAXnfh