Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
She's a microsoft plant. She hypes everything they do. I remember when Deathloop came out she was saying it's the best game ever or some shit. She's there to sabotage Sony from the inside.

I'm curious if Sony is already in talks to get stuff like Marvel or the full Spider-Man IP. That would be their chance.
And Cory is always there to defend her and shit on the fans who call out her behavior. I always found it weird she got a hire there.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Macron gets it :

She said restrictions to avoid conflicts of interest have always been in place for Commission officials, and that Scott Morton would only have to recuse herself in a handful of cases.
Surely that includes the next Microsoft acquisition. 🙄

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Well she is a beautiful girl , if you've got it , flaunt it I suppose lol
If you say so.

Bad Hair Day Style GIF by BeataTe Hair Salon

About to open an OnlyFans, please support me.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
why are y'all randomly bashing a youtuber in here.
Macron gets it :

So not only is the hire former MS they're not even an EU citizen? What a joke.

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
Yeah, I did play Halo infinite, I'm just wishing because unlike Halo Infinite, CoD actually has a playerbase, and it has been asking for separate crossplay for a while now
Right COD also forces PC crossplay in the large player count modes.

24 Jun 2022
She's a microsoft plant. She hypes everything they do. I remember when Deathloop came out she was saying it's the best game ever or some shit. She's there to sabotage Sony from the inside.

If that were the case (and I doubt it is, personally), then it wouldn't matter. Assume she is writing on SSM's next game, but is very likely not the lead writer. She's not in a senior management or creative position at SSM either. And she has to be pretty good at writing because Sony actually considers talent when hiring.

Other than that I just think she likes some of Microsoft's games; nothing inherently wrong with that. Some of their stuff does look interesting IMO, I just wish the gaming division didn't have people running it who openly associate with and enable anti-PS console warriors and shills/influencers. But seeing how MS themselves have engaged with trying to get the acquisition approved, no wonder they associate and support/enable people like that.

I'm curious if Sony is already in talks to get stuff like Marvel or the full Spider-Man IP. That would be their chance.

Disney/Marvel have the merchandise rights, correct? Those would be very lucrative to get, or at least get a bigger cut of; Disney/Marvel need Sony for Spiderman way more than Sony needs them, with how the MCU is doing.

Imagine if all judges were as reasonable and non corrupt as him. I hope he sees through the BS and makes CMA defend their old decision.

If it makes the CMA squirm after basically defending Microsoft the other day, I'd be all for it.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters