Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
I know a fanboy when I see one. Maybe not now but you will show your true colours sooner or later.

Blindly following and supporting a platform.

Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade.

We all criticise Sony here when they are in the wrong.
you're already shown your true colors by accusing me to be a xbox fanboy because i give MS some props, and don't bash them 24 7. So you're a very likely a Sony worshiper. Unfortunately a lot of people on this forum is like this.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
excatly lol. Can't defend or argue any points. Keep on topping! thats all you're good for.

I don’t need to defend green rat narratives. Especially about games.

You people are still waiting for something as big as Sony’s games yet you constantly try to criticize Sony’s output. Like look in the damn mirror for once.

You need to have that same energy for MS. But you green rats don’t which is why Xbox is a piece of shit brand, and always will be, because you guys accept and defend that shit brand and don’t ask for anything better.

You won’t last here too long. Let it out while you can troll.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
no i hate Gamepass. Its utter shit. I like some of MS games and studios. They just need to get games out the door more often. It doesnt help they release their games on pc day and date. Which kinda works against their market share.

I think their focus on everything but games (Game Pass, Cloud, etc.) is what has led to their market share. They don't need to release more games, we're past that point now. They need to release quality games. Instead their answer to years of failing and fans who don't ask for or expect more is to buy IPs with the intent of making them exclusive - thus limiting consumer choice and competition. I won't cheer for that because it is unreasonable to do so.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
I don’t need to defend green rat narratives. Especially about games.

You people are still waiting for something as big as Sony’s games yet you constantly try to criticize Sony’s output. Like look in the damn mirror for once.

You need to have that same energy for MS. But you green rats don’t which is why Xbox is a piece of shit brand, and always will be, because you guys accept and defend that shit brand and don’t ask for anything better.

You won’t last here too long. Let it out while you can troll.
Time to destroy this Sony shill.

Nobody criticize Sony output. Their output is good. Im saying the direction their going with GAAS is bad. All their big studios just released or about to released their game. So its a cool off period for them next year. We don't know of any major single players games they have coming next year.

But you green rats don’t which is why Xbox is a piece of shit brand, and always will be, because you guys accept and defend that shit brand and don’t ask for anything better.
This is why you're a Sony worshiper. Xbox does need to release more games. Their output needs to step up.

Im not a Sony worshiper. So im a outlier here. So i might be banned for that. You blue rat

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
I think their focus on everything but games (Game Pass, Cloud, etc.) is what has led to their market share. They don't need to release more games, we're past that point now. They need to release quality games. Instead their answer to years of failing and fans who don't ask or expect more is to buy IPs with the intent of making them exclusive - thus limiting consumer choice and competition. I won't cheer for that because it is unreasonable to do so.
Yes they do need to release quality games. Hopefully Starfield is the game to kickstart a new era for xbox. I see constant Xbox fans criticize Xbox over the years. They need to get it together. I think they will.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Yes they do need to release quality games. Hopefully Starfield is the game to kickstart a new era for xbox. I see constant Xbox fans criticize Xbox over the years. They need to get it together. I think they will.

Starfield - a game that was in development before Bethesda was purchased and removed from other platforms because of that purchase. If that is the way MS is going to "get it together" then I don't know what to tell you. Buying market share and/or control is something I won't applaud.

As well, time will tell if a new era for XBox will begin. I have doubts because I don't see a focus on games. It's about increasing subscription rates to Game Pass and migrating users to the Cloud. I'm open to being wrong, but that's how I see it right now.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
You clearly Love Sony a bit too much(almost obsession like), as evident by your post history. It explains why you top so much. Xbox has major games coming AND they have ABK(Major publisher) joining their ranks. If you don't view this as pressure you're just dense.
You arent fooling anyone cuco, see on your incoming ban and the next account

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
Starfield - a game that was in development before Bethesda was purchased and removed from other platforms because of that purchase. If that is the way MS is going to "get it together" then I don't know what to tell you. Buying market share and/or control is something I won't applaud.

As well, time will tell if a new era for XBox will begin. I have doubts because I don't see a focus on games. It's about increasing subscription rates to Game Pass and migrating users to the Cloud. I'm open to being wrong, but that's how I see it right now.
Get it together as in releasing high quality Triple A games consistently. Buying publishers is a thing. It is what it is. All existing ips should be multiplat though.

Did you not watch their showcase? They showed off plenty of new games coming in the pipeline. Their focused on games 100 percent. Now we just need them to be good. You can't increase subscription rates without having good games on them. Therefore, their concentrating on games.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
*Clicks on thread to read current news..

community-donald-glover.gif

*Catches up on all the unread posts

i don't really fall in line. Im not a Sony fanboy, i know. Kill me.

simpsons-leaving.gif

• haha
Reactions: Umar

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Consolidation is fun for list wars but the gamepass model is flawed and just like every generation that has preceded this one … third party support will determine the victor. Gamepass alienates third party software that’s dares to actually be sold…

It’s pretty easy to see how this is going to go.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Time to destroy this Sony shill.

Nobody criticize Sony output. Their output is good. Im saying the direction their going with GAAS is bad. All their big studios just released or about to released their game. So its a cool off period for them next year. We don't know of any major single players games they have coming next year.

This is why you're a Sony worshiper. Xbox does need to release more games. Their output needs to step up.

Im not a Sony worshiper. So im a outlier here. So i might be banned for that. You blue rat

“Time to destroy this Sony shill”

The fuck are you 12?

Now your deflecting from your original green rat troll taking points and now trying to make it seem like you ever had a point.

That bullshit don’t work with me. Nothing you are saying makes any sense nor it is true. You are spouting the usual false FUD narrative about PlayStation while continuing ignoring the piled up shit Xbox is currently in.

You know you are trolling and are doing it for your green rat army.

Enjoy it while it last.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Get it together as in releasing high quality Triple A games consistently. Buying publishers is a thing. It is what it is. All existing ips should be multiplat though.

Did you not watch their showcase? They showed off plenty of new games coming in the pipeline. Their focused on games 100 percent. Now we just need them to be good. You can't increase subscription rates without having good games on them. Therefore, their concentrating on games.

MS has been showing games for years now. Releasing them and the games actually being good is another issue entirely. Again, they have no need to do better because their fans will accept less and there's always the option to buy the industry in an attempt to mitigate the consistent disappointment in their output. Although I think we all know these acquisitions are not made to appease current fans.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
i don't really fall in line. Im not a Sony fanboy, i know. Kill me.
You've been arguing all night and yet you ignored my reply about your "CCP bad MS is good"? Microsoft is one of the biggest US companies in China. They have more influence in China then Tencent will ever have in US or anywhere. I expect you to be consistent and stop supporting MS right this second.