Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Its going to be an honorary port begger job.
Xbox's footprint and market share is collapsing even in the west and they have no profile in the east. Best they can do is sniff around what Sony may be going after and at least pay enough to justify a port to be day one. But yes, they are not ready to give up and are burning money with abandon and somehow still becoming more and more irrelevant.
I mean, I truly think that the future of the Xbox console will be determined in the next 2-4 years. It's not just about losing market share; it's also the fact that Microsoft's Gaming Vision is at odds with the essence of console gaming. Additionally, the technical limitations of the Series S, the utilization of the Series X components for their xCloud infrastructure, and the strong pivot with Game Pass are all contributing factors. Furthermore, the ABK acquisition is going to present a considerable challenge for MS/Xbox, as they are not culturally prepared for it. This could potentially lead to a situation where they are forced to give up the console space in order to offset the magnitude of such significant investments.

• brain
Reactions: Zzero and laynelane

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I mean, I truly think that the future of the Xbox console will be determined in the next 2-4 years. It's not just about losing market share; it's also the fact that Microsoft's Gaming Vision is at odds with the essence of console gaming. Additionally, the technical limitations of the Series S, the utilization of the Series X components for their xCloud infrastructure, and the strong pivot with Game Pass are all contributing factors. Furthermore, the ABK acquisition is going to present a considerable challenge for MS/Xbox, as they are not culturally prepared for it. This could potentially lead to a situation where they are forced to give up the console space in order to offset the magnitude of such significant investments.
And thats the problem, they are refusing to recognize market realities. They continue to burn money and consolidate companies despite continually missing internal expectations and apathy from consumers.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Satoru is Dod?

I thought it was a new poster

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

• brain
Reactions: Darth Vader

Arminius

19 May 2023
Microsoft’s efforts until recently kind of remind me of the Ditech commercials of the early 2000’s. “Lost another loan to Ditech!”

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
There's nothing funny about this. Lawsuits of this sort, even baseless ones, are a huge nuisance and financial drain and have a chilling effect on free speech. The world would be better off if he just had an aneurysm and left us all in peace.

• Shake
Reactions: Cool hand luke
OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
There's nothing funny about this. Lawsuits of this sort, even baseless ones, are a huge nuisance and financial drain and have a chilling effect on free speech. The world would be better off if he just had an aneurysm and left us all in peace.
In Europe? Any court will just have a laugh at his bullshit and people won't even be called to testify. He's trying to scare people but he has fuck all.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
He can’t do nothing in Europe. Being anonymous in Internet is principal right.
Nobody of the tagged people did commit a crime so lawyer will laugh at his case.
It proves just one thing: his stupidity for exposing himself as SoloKingRobert again.
Lmao this clown is embarrassing.