Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Why should I "dream" about this? Publisher acquistions are bad. No matter who's doing it.
It's just that you have no clue what you're talking about. That's all.
And you have clues?
Okay “mister I know everything better.”
Go touch some grass.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
There are no small publishers left. CDPR? Also, with the recent leaks, MS won't be able to fart without having regulators there to check it.
Ohhhhh? Paradox, Nacon, Krafton, Wargaming, Annapurna, Meta (small in games), 505 games, Focus Home, Amazon, Nordisk/Avalanche, Riot, Netflix, Marvelous!, NCSoft, PearlAbyss, Digital Extremes, Rebellion Developments, Team17, Frontier Developments, CI Games, Devolver Digital, Cygames, Nihon Ichi, and Level Infinite (Tencent's publishing label.) But yeah, other than those there's no small players.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Ohhhhh? Paradox, Nacon, Krafton, Wargaming, Annapurna, Meta (small in games), 505 games, Focus Home, Amazon, Nordisk/Avalanche, Riot, Netflix, Marvelous!, NCSoft, PearlAbyss, Digital Extremes, Rebellion Developments, Team17, Frontier Developments, CI Games, Devolver Digital, Cygames, Nihon Ichi, and Level Infinite (Tencent's publishing label.) But yeah, other than those there's no small players.
Riot is not a small publisher, they publish one of the biggest games on earth if not the biggest

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Most of them have no worthwhile IPs, though. At least nothing on the level of EA or Ubisoft.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I’m interested in seeing what happens with the EU. They are currently deciding whether to revisit their decision due to the changes proposed for the UK, officially, but it’s rumored that they feel embarrassed by the leaks and may put their foot down on the rebound.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I’m interested in seeing what happens with the EU. They are currently deciding whether to revisit their decision due to the changes proposed for the UK, officially, but it’s rumored that they feel embarrassed by the leaks and may put their foot down on the rebound.
Doubt it. They have no shame. If they had any, they would have at least done what the U.K. did. They let this go through without any issues.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The EU are corrupt af no way they won't be taking bribes