Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

24 Jun 2023
Xbox needs to die. There is no more a toxic brand than Microsoft’s Xbox. The Gaming-Industry would be much more peaceful without Microsoft. I hope Activision Blizzard falls though because we are then closer than ever Xbox leaving the business.
Xbox is great, i have access to many high quality day one through GamePass. And with Microsoft Rewards, you don't even have to spent money on it. On Playstation, you have to buy overpriced games, if you want to play, and buy them three or four times, through Sony remakes / remasters / director's cuts, etc.

More Xbox, less Playstation.

I really hope Xbox keeps buying studios.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

The past few days have really shown me just how vast and powerful Microsoft's astroturfing campaign actually is. Where are all these checkmarks that normally provided no input into matters like these, suddenly coming from? Why are some suddenly coming from the POV that Phil Spencer is automatically correct? Do they all somehow lack critical thinking skills and an understanding of actual gaming history?

What I'm also saying is...this is how companies like Microsoft try to control the narrative. Getting these gaming personalities, journalists, influencers etc. with at least some type of platform, and getting A LOT of them, to espouse company talking points in one form or another. And those company talking points when it comes to gaming, are usually always aimed at generating FUD and hostility towards whom Microsoft clearly views as their chief direct competitor, Sony. And more than that, Microsoft as a corporation is big enough to do this, while obfuscating their involvement in these very same actions.

It's very tacky and disgusting of a company for whom my level of respect has dropped like a stone in the span of only 18 months, which is...ironic in a sense.

I Still dont know why Sony its Just quiet

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Xbox is great, i have access to many high quality day one through GamePass. And with Microsoft Rewards, you don't even have to spent money on it. On Playstation, you have to buy overpriced games, if you want to play, and buy them three or four times, through Sony remakes / remasters / director's cuts, etc.

Another idiot making a suicide account? Congrats

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

You got banned from GAF for shilling, astroturfing, warring and then for avoiding a ban. Your stay here will be short, I’m guessing.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven

Aaaaand gone.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
When the acquisition is scrapped - not if - you'll see a quick wind-down of the Xbox console business. What you're hearing now are the death throes of green rats on a ship they know is sinking. Expect things to get louder and more violent before the first pile of dirt gets thrown onto the Xbox casket.

24 Jun 2023
Wow, this is like a which hunt. You just are not allowed to like Xbox.

When the acquisition is scrapped - not if - you'll see a quick wind-down of the Xbox console business. What you're hearing now are the death throes of green rats on a ship they know is sinking. Expect things to get louder and more violent before the first pile of dirt gets thrown onto the Xbox casket.

We don't know, but the market are betting that the merger will happen. This happening or not, Xbox will buy more studios.

• haha
Reactions: BigMclargeHuge

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

you a leech. just a leech. leeches like you, bankrupt companies. in this case and only this case, you are doing all us a favor, leeching and sucking dry xbox.
the sooner they go out of console business, the better for all gaming.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

We don't know, but the market are betting that the merger will happen. This happening or not, Xbox will buy more studios.
if you truly liked xbox, you wouldn't be a leech. you protect your hobby.

but you just a parasite. but one knows another one 😂

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna

BlueLyria

29 Apr 2023

Boa bait, Familia Mil Grau?

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna
24 Jun 2023
you a leech. just a leech. leeches like you, bankrupt companies. in this case and only this case, you are doing all us a favor, leeching and sucking dry xbox.
the sooner they go out of console business, the better for all gaming.

Who's talking about bankuptcy? Is Sony is in risk of bankupting?

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

Markets are betting it won't, else ATVI would be nearer the 95 like it was before the CMA definitively blocked it. Don't lie to people here.

And because of the reasoning for the block, Xbox will be prevented from buying more studios or publishers where the IP is valuable given their cloud advantage. That's why they're fighting so hard. They're fucked.

24 Jun 2023
Markets are betting it won't, else ATVI would be nearer the 95 like it was before the CMA definitively blocked it. Don't lie to people here.

And because of the reasoning for the block, Xbox will be prevented from buying more studios or publishers where the IP is valuable given their cloud advantage. That's why they're fighting so hard. They're fucked.

Ok, i have a life. See ya.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

This guy is a known Brazilian Xbox troll/deranged individual from Brazilian boards, Matematico. Just so everybody knows.

He humiliated himself so much there he requested that all his post were erased and then tried to come back as a clone.

You can tell by the way he writes and by the name.

24 Jun 2023
This guy is a known Brazilian Xbox troll/deranged individual from Brazilian boards, Matematico. Just so everybody knows.

Who? Danm, just because i like Xbox, i am a "known brazilian deranged troll"? God, you guys really dislike Xbox that much? Why all that hate?

Looks like this site hate everyone who likes Xbox, i should not had make an account. Well, i don't think i'm doing nothing wrong, so i don't think i'll get a ban. I won't post anymore, i'll just watch for now.

See ya.

• party
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
? Danm, just because i like Xbox, i am "known brazilian troll"? God, you guys really dislike Xbox that much? Why all that hate?
Brady Bunch K GIF

Sorry to give you away like that but you suck brother, so I felt like people should know who they are dealing with.

You messed up with the name and the atitude.