Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
That guy. LOL
He can't help himself but to show up to defend xbox everywhere. I'm on two forums now and he is on the other one as well.

I personally would give him a permanent flag of Xbox shill and not ban him immediately just out of curiosity.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
He can't help himself but to show up to defend xbox everywhere. I'm on two froums now and he is on the other one as well.

I personally would give him a permanent flag of Xbox shill and not ban him immediately just out of curiosity.
What kind of a life is that? I've seen a few people that frequent PS podcasts and the like, just to troll. And at this point it's not just harmless trolling for fun, These people live to defend their and put down others' piece of plastic.

I just can't imagine the mental state of people who wait up and take time out of their day to visit sites and listen to podcasts for products they hate, just so they can troll. It's not a healthy, normal behavior.

I get having preferences. I have all 3 consoles and vastly prefer PS. But I don't go around xbox sites just to argue.

@Concurseiro do Futuro

My man, get some help. Talk to someone. It's not a good way to live.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
What kind of a life is that? I've seen a few people that frequent PS podcasts and the like, just to troll. And at this point it's not just harmless trolling for fun, These people live to defend their and put down others' piece of plastic.

I just can't imagine the mental state of people who wait up and take time out of their day to visit sites and listen to podcasts for products they hate, just so they can troll. It's not a healthy, normal behavior.

I get having preferences. I have all 3 consoles and vastly prefer PS. But I don't go around xbox sites just to argue.

@Concurseiro do Futuro

My man, get some help. Talk to someone. It's not a good way to live.
I identify a little bit I can't help but show up to shit on Xbox in a lot of places. We got to kill our time somehow, who am I to judge. Now I mostly do it here to get it out of my system.

PlayStation is offensive to this guy, I don't really get it, but that's pretty much it.

The problem with Xbox fantatics s is that they usually resort to lies, FUD and toxicity and they defend MS regardless of how poorly they do (and resent PlayStation for it's success).

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I love how MS claims to be a champion for cross play, but that only began when they told Square to fuck off when they wanted to put FF14 on Xbox but due to crossplay with PS3 they refused. As soon as FF14 got BIG they started backpedaling. Same with Genshin, they told HoYoverse to get lost, only to realise how badly they fucked up when Genshin got big, which lead to MS trying desperately into getting a random Chinese MMO Naraka Bladepoint an xbox exclusive in hopes that they will be able to have the Genshin money.

MS is always a reactionary company, they have no plans of their own.

Which is why it annoys to see Sony still copying pieces of their playbook and taking their bait / the media's

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Thanks man, i was thinking about it. You are right, i will sell my Xbox and will seek for some mental health help. I will also buy a Playstation. That is the right thing to do.
Hell yea, do it brother. Life is going to get a lot better for you.

Being an Xbox fan is not easy at all. Get a PS5 + PS Plus Extra and you are going to grow out of it. You don't owe Xbox or Phil Spencer anything, it's not your fault that Xbox sucks.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Wow, this is like a which hunt. You just are not allowed to like Xbox.

We don't know, but the market are betting that the merger will happen. This happening or not, Xbox will buy more studios.
The market is not betting on that. It’s dead. CMA won’t change its instance, even if the CAT rules in favor of MS, CMA will simply block it again. MS never stood a chance.
There was never a chance in hell that a trillion dollar company could simply make the biggest acquisition in history. MS flew too close to the sun.

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The market is not betting on that. It’s dead. CMA won’t change its instance, even if the CAT rules in favor of MS, CMA will simply block it again. MS never stood a chance.
If MS somehow ends up buying ABK Xbox will remain dead anyway, the brand is poison and pretty much unsalvageable.

Phil Spencer just couldn't do a decent job and now it's to late, he is dragging MS into this mess to keep his job.

JohnnyLove

3 May 2023
Ich habe große Angst davor, was mit den Bots passieren wird, wenn der Deal blockiert wird, lol😆

FC9s-N5-WWUAUx12c.jpg

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke