Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
It’s The Outsiders dev studio who made Metal Hellsinger. Not Outriders 😂

Still, doesn’t change the context.

Lol, my bad. But metal hellsinger is coming out soon no? he seems pretty pissed. Looks more and more like the gamepass deal took him for a ride.

Reactions: Shmunter

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Jimbo after this is over and they talking cod marketing rights.

ignoring-the-girl-1.gif

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Lol, my bad. But metal hellsinger is coming out soon no? he seems pretty pissed. Looks more and more like the gamepass deal took him for a ride.
I remember when the head of 17-bit did an AMA on Reddit after he did an interview talking about how badly MS fucked them on Skulls of the Shogun.

I asked him why he ever would have expected NOT to get screwed by MS after the shit they’ve done to much more important partners.

Turns out, he’s just really fucking dumb and bought into their PR.

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 417

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
"Yoo wil RoO teH day, soNee!"
That FOSS guy is currently on Microsoft's payroll and has been writing pretty biased takes on this whole situation for awhile now. I doubt exclusive deals are illegal.

Will the deal go through and on what terms? I dunno, but in my opinion it wouldn't really make sense for Sony to sit around and do nothing while MS buys up as much as they can in the industry.

Screenshot_20230205_180737_Chrome.jpg

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
That FOSS guy is currently on Microsoft's payroll and has been writing pretty biased takes on this whole situation for awhile now. I doubt exclusive deals are illegal.

Will the deal go through and on what terms? I dunno, but in my opinion it wouldn't really make sense for Sony to sit around and do nothing while MS buys up as much as they can in the industry.

View attachment 480
Did Bobby touch him and he liked it?