[Nadeshot] “ For some reason, everybody in the gaming community wants games to fail"

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Yes it's the hypocrisy of the fact you're acting like suddenly a PlayStation multiplayer can only be a success if PC numbers are good... You're nothing but a hypocrite since you've spent the last year talking about how bad PC sales are for PlayStation games. 🤡
Again, I ask you what is the correlation? You know 2 things can be true at once right? PS 1st party games sell terribly on PC and Concord is a mega flop. 😂😂 Those two facts do not contradict each other in the slightest. You look very silly right now. Look at Marvel Rivals closed beta, it had 52k ccu, look at Deadlocked, ITS NOT EVEN ANNOUNCED YET AND HAS 24K!!!!

Are you really gonna sit there with a straight face and act like Concords 2,400 peak is fine? And i'll be very generous and say that it had 20k ccu on PS5...which it definitely didn't, but whatever. 23k combined CCU on a game that cost over 100m to develop is not ideal 🤣 Cmon bro, we disagree all the time but I know you're not dumb 😂😂

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Unfortunately this site is turning into Resetera too with constant doom posting g and shitposti about Playstation.

It's inescapable unfortunately. It's about a dozen persistent accounts making this site awful too like Danja1187 and JAHGamer which shocker, ate already in this thread shitposting nonsense garbage
Cmon bro, what did I do? 😂 I thought we were cool?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Again, I ask you what is the correlation? You know 2 things can be true at once right? PS 1st party games sell terribly on PC and Concord is a mega flop. 😂😂 Those two facts do not contradict each other in the slightest. You look very silly right now. Look at Marvel Rivals closed beta, it had 52k ccu, look at Deadlocked, ITS NOT EVEN ANNOUNCED YET AND HAS 24K!!!!

Are you really gonna sit there with a straight face and act like Concords 2,400 peak is fine? And i'll be very generous and say that it had 20k ccu on PS5...which it definitely didn't, but whatever. 23k combined CCU on a game that cost over 100m to develop is not ideal 🤣 Cmon bro, we disagree all the time but I know you're not dumb 😂😂
The correlation is just like how you claim Single players games don't need PC releases, there's no reason to be claiming Concord is a flop because of shitty PC Numbers when we know the PS Beta was far bigger to the point FireWalk had no issue turning off Crossplay since PS numbers were so good a unified pool wasn't even needed 😉

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
The correlation is just like how you claim Single players games don't need PC releases, there's no reason to be claiming Concord is a flop because of shitty PC Numbers when we know the PS Beta was far bigger to the point FireWalk had no issue turning off Crossplay since PS numbers were so good a unified pool wasn't even needed 😉
ok...and I already addressed that. Sony 1st party games sell 10x better on PS4/5 than they do on PC. Let's apply that to Concord, 2400 peak on PC, 24k on PS5. That's 26.4k total CCU....is that good for a game with over 100m development budget? Yes or no? Again, Marvel Rivals had 52k on a closed beta... and thats on one platform versus 2....

Reactions: J_Paganel

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Yeah, it’s becoming very unwelcoming to playstation gamers or people that just want to talk about games. They just hi jack every thread
Everything I say is backed up by facts and evidence, just because I respectfully disagree doesn't mean i'm hijacking or derailing a thread. Why do yall want this place to be an echo chamber so badly?

Reactions: J_Paganel and Zzero
OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Everything I say is backed up by facts and evidence, just because I respectfully disagree doesn't mean i'm hijacking or derailing a thread. Why do yall want this place to be an echo chamber so badly?

You can balance positive discussion with dooming, some people on here spend 90% of their post dooming and concern trolling

It’s impossible to hate everything

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You sound like a Generic fan then. People gravitate to Sony for their legendary games, not run of the mill arena shooters.
Well I think you maybe is the generic fan 🤷‍♂️

Putting labels that only you are a PS fan is really weird lol
Like only you matters lol

While that Sony is killing in the gaming front… 2024 is being amazing for PS fans.

PS. Sometimes I wonder if I as a “generic” PS fan plays more games than these so called “hardcore” PS fans.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
There's 20 threads on the main page currently and I've only posted in 6 of them but according to the high and mighty @Remember_Spinal I've hijacked every thread 🤣.

You guys are literally looking for reasons to bitch and moan considering I was actually defending PlayStation in this very thread... Anyways I can stop posting for the rest of the night anywho since I'm a play some Uncharted co-op shortly with some buds (while hating PlayStation) 😏

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
There's 20 threads on the main page currently and I've only posted in 6 of them but according to the high and mighty @Remember_Spinal I've hijacked every thread 🤣.

You guys are literally looking for reasons to bitch and moan considering I was actually defending PlayStation in this very thread... Anyways I can stop posting for the rest of the night anywho since I'm a play some Uncharted co-op shortly with some buds (while hating PlayStation) 😏

I didn’t mention your name

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
ok...and I already addressed that. Sony 1st party games sell 10x better on PS4/5 than they do on PC. Let's apply that to Concord, 2400 peak on PC, 24k on PS5. That's 26.4k total CCU....is that good for a game with over 100m development budget? Yes or no? Again, Marvel Rivals had 52k on a closed beta... and thats on one platform versus 2....
Before I go...I'll call your bluff once last time... Post proof of this 24k CCU for Concord on PS5. An I want cold hard facts = since you're all about facts.

No need for anymore of your world salad nonsense... Post the proof Mr. Facts

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
You can balance positive discussion with dooming, some people on here spend 90% of their post dooming and concern trolling

It’s impossible to hate everything
I do, facts are not negative...

Before I go...I'll call your bluff once last time... Post proof of this 24k CCU for Concord on PS5. An I want cold hard facts = since you're all about facts.

No need for anymore of your world salad nonsense... Post the proof Mr. Facts
😂😂 the facts is common sense. You lost the debate, so now you're asking me to come up with evidence you know doesn't exist... salty boy 🤣

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I do, facts are not negative...

😂😂 the facts is common sense. You lost the debate, so now you're asking me to come up with evidence you know doesn't exist... salty boy 🤣
So no facts then 🤣.

Just as I thought.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
People don't want things they enjoy to fail. So maybe they don't enjoy what you are creating anymore. I only watched a bit of the OP clip but like developers are not owed hype and good will. Make something that interests people and they will be interested.