[Nadeshot] “ For some reason, everybody in the gaming community wants games to fail"

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Before I go...I'll call your bluff once last time... Post proof of this 24k CCU for Concord on PS5. An I want cold hard facts = since you're all about facts.

No need for anymore of your world salad nonsense... Post the proof Mr. Facts
He extrapolated 10:1 ratio based on past Sony titles. Seems like a reasonable approach to forecast numbers we have no access to. What’s your method?

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
That's the community Phil bred. The gaming community wasn't THIS bad until the start of this gen when MS started hardcore astroturfing campaigns.
Nah, there are many toxic -supposed- PS fans here who are constantly spamming doom and gloom fantasies about fictional Sony failures, complaining about supposed issues that don't exist, making dumb and laughable hyperboles, insulting and calling incompetent the most successful executives ever in console makers / Sony history and hoping their games fail. And well, they often use adhominem fallacies to attack whoever disagrees their nonsense.

Before MS there was also toxic PS vs Nintendo vs Sega console wars, and before that Nintendo vs Sega. With even the companies throwing shit publicly to the other ones. Nothing new.

But back then that toxic people attacked their rivals in the console wars instead of attacking the side they are supposed to be fans.

That's not the community Phil bred. This is the community that moderators and admins of places like this one allow and bred instead of stopping them, as can be seen in this thread.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Well I think you maybe is the generic fan 🤷‍♂️

Putting labels that only you are a PS fan is really weird lol
Like only you matters lol

While that Sony is killing in the gaming front… 2024 is being amazing for PS fans.

PS. Sometimes I wonder if I as a “generic” PS fan plays more games than these so called “hardcore” PS fans.
So you’re a major Sony fan, but have never come across any narrative on what makes the brand stand out and made it the success it is. 🤔

Weird.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Unfortunately this site is turning into Resetera too with constant doom posting g and shitposti about Playstation.

It's inescapable unfortunately. It's about a dozen persistent accounts making this site awful too like Danja1187 and JAHGamer which shocker, ate already in this thread shitposting nonsense garbage
What a ridiculous joke comment. Why did you even come into this thread if it was about a topic you don't like. Sorry we aren't just here to wank off the playstation.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Exactly what I'm talking. Garbage after garbage straight gutter trash comments non stop all day every day
And you can solve your little issue by taking the easy advice I gave you, but instead you continue to act like a sniveller. Funny how there wasn't even an argument off topic in this thread until you showed up 🤔

I avoid more than half the topics and discussions on this forum since they don't interest me, all you do is come to the damn forum to complain about members... Your contributions are no better than what you moan about

Reactions: Zzero

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
He extrapolated 10:1 ratio based on past Sony titles. Seems like a reasonable approach to forecast numbers we have no access to. What’s your method?
The only stats we have is that the 2nd beta was almost top 20 on PSN for that week based off just 3 days when the beta was live... Which shows it had a pretty good player base

And the extrapolated data from the stats FireWalk shared which some worked out to be game being over 100k... On PS5.

Idgaf about y'all delusional facts

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
The only stats we have is that the 2nd beta was almost top 20 on PSN for that week based off just 3 days when the beta was live... Which shows it had a pretty good player base

And the extrapolated data from the stats FireWalk shared which some worked out to be game being over 100k... On PS5.

Idgaf about y'all delusional facts
So Firwalk confirmed 100k concurrent players on ps5. Link?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
lol, so no support for the 100k. No surprises there from an autistic serial forum troll
Lmao is the term Autistic suppose to be an insult? Or? Trying to understand how that underdeveloped brain of yours function as I know people who are autistic and they're wonderful people

And seeing your dumbass cannot read. I said Some gamers have also extrapolated figures based off the stats FireWalk posted. Seeing you were so quick to hop in here and Vouge for extrapolated data, this shouldn't be an issue right? 🤣🤣

.... Maybe you if you weren't so fucking obsessed with being parked in my notifications you'd realized what was said initially.

I won't even waste further time on you

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Lmao is the term Autistic suppose to be an insult? Or? Trying to understand how that underdeveloped brain of yours function as I know people who are autistic and they're wonderful people

And seeing your dumbass cannot read. I said Some gamers have also extrapolated figures based off the stats FireWalk posted. Seeing you were so quick to hop in here and Vouge for extrapolated data, this shouldn't be an issue right? 🤣🤣

.... Maybe you if you weren't so fucking obsessed with being parked in my notifications you'd realized what was said initially.

I won't even waste further time on you
You amuse me, like a clown at the circus amuses me. The ~20k it is.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
If i dont want to buy sweet baby inch / dei game or shitty games im a bad person?

Fuck off
No one said that. People have said if you don't like the game, move on and don't buy it. There are plenty of games made that will suit you. If you are posting negative comments all the time in every thread about a game you never played nor never intend to play, please fuck off as your opinion on the gameplay is not valid. What more do you need to add after saying you won't play it? Nothing.

Now read back on this thread and see what valid gameplay complaints are in this thread. If you can spot any, please let me know as it would be a first.

All this negativity...not one gameplay complaint. Weird isn't it? Should I go back into every thread and keep posting that I never played a game and that I hate the game without any explanation. People here think that's valid criticism that shouldn't be closed down.

Reactions: Kokoloko and voke

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Not true at all. I want everything to fail which isnt technically on par and/or includes forced DEI, woke LGTBBQ and other snowflakey stuff. That and games are rushjobs ridden with bugs these days. A day one patch should be punishable by law. Its a cheap way to rush your unfinished product.

- Making female characters look like trolls because of a screaming minority demands it? Not getting my money.
- Forcing diversity in any way shape or form, just for the heck of it? Not getting my money.
- Getting news outlets to outright lie about your product? Not getting my money.
- Releasing a BETA as full release and patch the shit out of it AFTER launch? Not getting my money.

Videogames are meant as an escape from reality. Not a mirror of. Personal ideologies have NO place in artistic media. NONE.
THATS why videogames are failing. The companies listening to shareholders and pissing off their target audience.

So the industry became lazy and scared. We are in our right to complain in this day and age because the quality is going down the shitter. Both technical and narrative.

What the fuck did they expect would happen!?

Gaming Industry:
Surprised Meme GIF

Ditch the DEI when it doesnt fit naturally in the narrative and make a technically stable and fun product and we're good! Its simple really.
Listen. To. Your. Target. AUDIENCE!!!

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You sound like a Generic fan then. People gravitate to Sony for their legendary games, not run of the mill arena shooters.
Ive been a PS fan since PS1.

Sony is gonna carry on making AAA story driven single player games. Action adventure games.

They have only been making these big AAA games, since PS3, they arent subject to only these type
of games.
They are my main genre too but they are allowed to make other genres.

But they also need to make other genres.
An arena shooter and MP games are some of them. They need more racers, RPGs, puzzle games and anythibg else.

Ive wanted more shooters from them in ages.

When they make games I dont like or a genre its just that. They need variety and nothing wrong with having multiple shooters of different types

Reactions: Remember_Spinal

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
In a nutshell modern gamers are the biggest piles of shi*t like ever. They want everything free and for games to be specifically catered towards them.

Constant doom posting is in fashion. Followed by crocodile tear bullshit when devs get laid off after they just crusaded against them.

I also assume non of these types actually have a job and are welfarepass gamers who are happy with their McDonald’s quality selection of trash for Xbox.