NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Ironically the switch would be a good platform for the game
It definitely would be, but they'd have to cut a lot of corners, I guess it's worth the effort to get it running on Switch more than on XB1 cuz it'll actually make money

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Most Probable: HiFi Rush or Pentiment

Outsider Probabilities: Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite or Flight Simulator

If it's one of Most Probable, that wouldn't be too surprising and I'd suspect Switch or Switch 2 are the platform in addition to PlayStation. But if it's one of the Outside Probabilities...well, that's a much bigger indication of a priority shift for Microsoft Gaming as a publisher and potentially, as a platform holder.

As usual, we'll see what happens.

That's also a possibility but is so forgettable I didn't even remember to mention it. And unless it got massive improvements, wouldn't do much for them on an additional platform anyway.
Yeah I think a smaller AA title makes sense first in order to 'break-in' the Xbox fanbase.

I definitely think Starfield is coming at some point, especially after that SneakerSO guy posted on the other forum.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Miles Bridges Sport GIF by Charlotte Hornets

I don’t even care what game it is, im just in for the mental breakdowns

Aidendelaney95

9 Jul 2022
Yeah I think a smaller AA title makes sense first in order to 'break-in' the Xbox fanbase.

I definitely think Starfield is coming at some point, especially after that SneakerSO guy posted on the other forum.
After the way MS ripped the band-aid off for making their games for PC as well?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Not to mention it would likely take a long time to port and get up to scratch.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
He doesn’t actually confirm it’s for PlayStation right? We’re just assuming?

I’d say either halo 3 or maybe gears of war.
Hifi rush who cares and starfield was never a goty contender imo.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
If HI-FI was, according to rumor, planned to be showed at E3 2020, it surely means it was in development for PS platform. Bethesda was acquired in 2021.

24 Jun 2022
I think they might put it on both tbh.

Same here. It's just the telling part is how many on Reset are actively trying to avoid saying PlayStation as the platform/one of the platforms.

It really tells you everything about the mentality of those individuals. They're stuck in a console warring mentality and want nothing good for PlayStation.

Oh I gotta go see what Sneaker's saying. They have some good insight on these things.

Reactions: Puff

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Same here. It's just the telling part is how many on Reset are actively trying to avoid saying PlayStation as the platform/one of the platforms.

It really tells you everything about the mentality of those individuals. They're stuck in a console warring mentality and want nothing good for PlayStation.

Oh I gotta go see what Sneaker's saying. They have some good insight on these things.
Yeah he's just reiterating what he said a few weeks back:

J73dFEJ.jpg

J73d3Ba.jpg

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Phil Spencer slowing easing the knife in and gradually putting on the hurt to his own fanbase with AA games first on PS and Nintendo and then the AAA games to follow.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters