NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Phil Spencer slowing easing the knife in and gradually putting on the hurt to his own fanbase with AA games first on PS and Nintendo and then the AAA games to follow.
Yeah I think some Xbox fans are praying it will just be smaller titles being brought to the Switch, but it's the bigger titles that will generate more revenue. And the Playstation userbase is too big to ignore.

Reactions: Say1nMan

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
so midfield then LMFAO 🤣. Why the sudden change xbotz? Because of the trash dog phil decision costs you a bomba la vida? 🤣🤣🤣. Also, pathetic xbotz dogs in era trying so hard to avoid the mentions of midfield because they knew it will hurt their shitty xbotz pride LMFAO 🤣.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
He doesn’t actually confirm it’s for PlayStation right? We’re just assuming?

I’d say either halo 3 or maybe gears of war.
Hifi rush who cares and starfield was never a goty contender imo.

The fact that everyone in the era and twitter posts are saying nintendo means its 100% going to be on playstation lol

Best case scenario for the least blowback is something like pentiment or hi fi on Switch. Something that will actively make xbox loyalist mad is a playstation port and we’ve already seen it start happening.

Xbox fanatics don’t see nintendo as competition. They think microsoft and Nintendo are best friends even though that “friendship” only results in nintendo getting games from them, not the other way around lol

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
View attachment 3525

Absolute lel.

Also love how he puts "Xbox loyalists" in quotations, as if he isn't one of the biggest fanboys for the brand on the internet. Lol.

Idk who that Is but that post perfectly encapsulates what im saying. People are throwing out suggestions that they are most comfortable with being true not what will actually upset them

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Idk who that Is but that post perfectly encapsulates what im saying. People are throwing out suggestions that they are most comfortable with being true not what will actually upset them
I think the most hurtful would be Halo MCC, followed by gears and forza. Those have been the core identity of xbox for so long. It would be interesting if those got ported over.

Reactions: Shadow2027

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I think the most hurtful would be Halo MCC, followed by gears and forza. Those have been the core identity of xbox for so long. It would be interesting if those got ported over.
The most hurtful would be midfield first, the main star of $8 billion m$ acquisition 🤣.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Space Gg GIF by GIPHY Gaming

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Yeah, starfield or hi fi on playstation would be a bigger burn. No one really cares about gears and halo anymore, they are almost irrelevant IP

A big game from a recent acquisition would make way more noise
Also, don't forget that originally midfield was multiplatform game, and making midfield costs bethesda pretty money. And because of that idiot xbotz dog phil decision by locking Playstation out of midfield, it costs them a bomba la vida now 🤣🤣🤣. So they need some return of investment by porting that shitty game to Playstation LMFAO 🤣.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
i have a feeling the big boys at MS are looking at the numbers and aren’t getting a reasonable ROI on these big investments they were promised.

Microsoft is only going to subsidize this spending spree for so long. If exclusivity isn’t boosting hardware sales or subscriptions then they are going to look for other avenues To get their moneys worth

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
i have a feeling the big boys at MS are looking at the numbers and aren’t getting a reasonable ROI on these big investments they were promised.

Microsoft is only going to subsidize this spending spree for so long. If exclusivity isn’t boosting hardware sales or subscriptions then they are going to look for other avenues To get their moneys worth
I absolutely think Starfield is coming to PS but imo it will take longer than 2024 to get it into an acceptable state considering they've axed about 2 years of development from when MS acquired Bethesda

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Hi-fi Rush on the Nintendo Switch... That would actually be a good fit.

It still does not belong to a serious GOTY conversation, but since it was published by a platform owner it got the attention.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Jim Ryan