NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Kinda funny how the Xbox fanboys on era basically decided that they're ok with it as long as Playstation doesn't get it. Bitter and petty doesn't begin to cover it.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
i have a feeling the big boys at MS are looking at the numbers and aren’t getting a reasonable ROI on these big investments they were promised.

Microsoft is only going to subsidize this spending spree for so long. If exclusivity isn’t boosting hardware sales or subscriptions then they are going to look for other avenues To get their moneys worth

I've seen some truly naive takes - the biggest one being that MS and their "war chest" will subsidize the Xbox division in perpetuity. That was never going to happen. MS is not that kind of company and I think we will see more and more evidence of that as time goes on. Xbox has failed as a brand and first-party being released on other platforms is a natural consequence of that when looked at from a purely financial perspective.

Reactions: Remember_Spinal

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
It will come to Switch 2.
One key word missing: 'Too'. Because as evidenced by the Ree thread that's full of Xbox psychopaths, just releasing on Switch doesn't meet the other criteria: that it'll make the green rats furious.
Kinda funny how the Xbox fanboys on era basically decidds that they're ok with it as long as Playstation doesn't get it. Bitter and petty doesn't begin to cover it.

thicc_girls_are_teh_best

Veteran
Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
The Xbox guys on reeee are having a mini meltdown in that thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, Vigilante Joker in particular absolutely is. He's been damage-controlling for hours since he started posting in there.

The amazing part is, there's nothing to damage control. But like I said, he's one of those diehards who still wants that 360/PS3 type of fight. That era is over, it's been over. And the hell-or-high-water he's willing to push to recreate it, is the type of thing that's going to hurt Microsoft in gaming significantly more than it'd help.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Their only real competitor is Sony, but this could mean the Switch, even though we all know Nintendo has its own niche in the market and no longer directly compete with MS or Sony.

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

"The rumor has already made the news in the most important Italian games website, and the assumption is that that game may be Starfield.
Jesus, kill me.
Do you see what I mean when Xbox leaves the door open to speculation (with Ori and ADF becoming multiplatform and the muddled messaging)? Now even Starfield may be THAT game.
Jesus, please, seriously, kill me. Like, rn."

LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣. See? They really, really didn't want the game mentioned by nate, to be midfield LOL 🤣. Their xbotz console wars pride will be completely shattered if that's being true 🤣.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

"Xbox fans really just can't catch a break. If it's true that an acclaimed Xbox first-party exclusive is going multiplat this year, that is not good news."

Idiot montresor xbotz dog is already at copium mode right now, close to mental breakdown I think 🤣🤣🤣