NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Sucks that we don't have any real PS insiders anymore. Feels like we only have Xbox-biased insiders who only bring up PlayStation when they want to compare them unfavorably to Xbox.

Thats because PlayStation doesn’t want “insiders” to know anything.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Could be, we didn't know that Sony had X-Men locked down for the next 10 years until the ransomware attack for example. Usually that would be something an insider would love to tease.

Exactly. Xbox stuff gets leaked because microsoft is giving them information. People like jez get invited to obsidian to look at games, and microsoft is in constant contact with content Creators like mrmatty and the like giving them upcoming news and tidbits before it comes out.

Nintendo and Sony just don’t do that.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Exactly. Xbox stuff gets leaked because microsoft is giving them information. People like jez get invited to obsidian to look at games, and microsoft is in constant contact with content Creators like mrmatty and the like giving them upcoming news and tidbits before it comes out.

MS leakers all work for MS. Whit leaks the same info circulates multiple times and they get to test and control the reaction.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Yeah, I'd like to know Sony's future plans, but I don't know if I want a bunch of shills doing it. I definitely don't want to find out through hacks as that isn't fair for anyone.

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

On Monday, Jez and Klobrille were already teasing the Xbox Direct before the announcement. They already knew all about it.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Yeah, I'd like to know Sony's future plans, but I don't know if I want a bunch of shills doing it. I definitely don't want to only find out through hacks as that isn't fair for anyone.
I noticed xbox leaks dont even generate much clickbait anymore. I think thats why they brought up hifi and SOT coming to switch and ps5 cause only then people care now. To force people to watch their direct to see if they say the games are coming.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Lol Obsidian actually dislikes Jizz because he leaked Pentiment 🤣 There was an old tweet from him crying about it

• haha
Reactions: Umar and Nhomnhom

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Let' Forza Horizon be one of them... I need a good arcade racer since Sony doesn't believe us PlayStation owners deserve anything but a Sim Racer.