Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Question is, will we play it if it all of a sudden drops on PS+?

For me that would be a no. It’s Uber modern audience vibe lacks appeal, but that is only one part of it….time, I have limited time to spend on game that is lesser than other games.
Nope. When a game doesn't look appealing to me, I won't play it even for free. I generally don't enjoy these MP only GaaS. And on top of that it's an arena shooter that looks like 100 other arena shooters. All these games look the same to me.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I think I’m just going to generally boycott hero shooters

Even Valorant… pulls me out of it. The look of the game doesn’t fit the violence nor does anyone actually look like a warrior of any kind.

Something also generally rubs me wrong with designing these game so clearly aimed to children with presentation.

Oh well. Boycott all hero shooters … for the good of society.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
What politics?

It’s a sorta a stretch to say the character design and pronoun is political. It’s surface level too. Meh

I say give him a break.

(I kid — I have WYK nonsense blocked lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Killzone? The IP is dead as much as I would love KZ2 Multiplayer back...y'all are so delusional about this franchise 🤣.
Dead IPs can always make comebacks. But they need some new up for the 1st person genre

Nobody needs to be fired, the way some of you guys disregard people's livelihoods because they used pronouns or didn't make character y'all can jack off to.

What they should do is allow FireWalk to work on a single player campaign game with lobby based multiplayer. The studio obviously already have cinematic DNA built in.
Defo shouldnt get rid of them, they are talented and quality 1st person shooter studios dont come often

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Dead IPs can always make comebacks. But they need some new up for the 1st person genre

Defo shouldnt get rid of them, they are talented and quality 1st person shooter studios dont come often
Old IP's should return when there's is actually demand and as much I enjoyed the KZ IP... The time passed. It should have happened last gen.

They can give them the Warhawk IP however there untapped potential there and it's right there alley.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Old IP's should return when there's is actually demand and as much I enjoyed the KZ IP... The time passed. It should have happened last gen.

They can give them the Warhawk IP however there untapped potential there and it's right there alley.
Bring back Kung Fu from the NES lol

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Killzone? The IP is dead as much as I would love KZ2 Multiplayer back...y'all are so delusional about this franchise 🤣.

Nobody needs to be fired, the way some of you guys disregard people's livelihoods because they used pronouns or didn't make character y'all can jack off to.

What they should do is allow FireWalk to work on a single player campaign game with lobby based multiplayer. The studio obviously already have cinematic DNA built in.
The lowest rated Killzone has made more money then Concord will ever make.

I fully expect Concord to be a 150+ million in the drain & make less then 1% of the budget back.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023

If they were talented they’d be able to get more than 3k ccu during a free open beta 😂😂 stop lying to yourselves about imaginary talent, there is none. And the fact that Sony bought them shows how extremely incompetent modern SIE is

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

I fully expect Concord to be a 150+ million in the drain & make less then 1% of the budget back.
Comparing a dead IP to a game everyone agrees will flop... Brilliant logic we have here, congrats!

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

We don't know.

But remember the highest Killzone sold was around 3 million units after deals, fire sales, etc.
You are talking about $150 million but I doubt any Killzone ever reached $150 million in sales... most probably all of them did below $100 million.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I don't think concord will sell 200,000 copies let alone a million or 2 million or 3 million, the game is currently ranked 398 on page 17 of the US PSN all games ranking list and has never breached the top 200 since pre-order announcement :ROFLMAO: . We are going to see sales in the double digits on the famitsu sales charts.

I hope they do proper house cleaning in Firewalk as its absolutely mind boggling that these people got paid 6 figure salaries for 5+ years, no wonder AAA game development is in the shitter with rising costs as they pay these undeserving buffoons high wages.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
No they should create a thread for racists, bigots, homophobes and misogynists... Because that's exactly what they are... There's certain quite a few of them here.
People like you ruined gaming forums and discussions, so please show a little restraint in your name calling, this is getting old and the words are losing their sense because they are used for everything and its opposite today.

People may have stopped interacting with you for a reason.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
People like you ruined gaming forums and discussions, so please show a little restraint in your name calling, this is getting old and the words are losing their sense because they are used for everything and its opposite today.

People may have stopped interacting with you for a reason.
I'll let you know when I give a fuck... Please wait.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The nerve of that person to imply people like me ruined gaming forums because I refuse to codone the obvious racism and bigotry that was taking place on this forum at one point in time... Clearly I'm the issue here though... Get a grip

Reactions: TrishaCat

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
I don't think concord will sell 200,000 copies let alone a million or 2 million or 3 million, the game is currently ranked 398 on page 17 of the US PSN all games ranking list and has never breached the top 200 since pre-order announcement :ROFLMAO: .
Deleted. I was late to the party.

• fire
Reactions: ToTTenTranz