Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
The nerve of that person to imply people like me ruined gaming forums because I refuse to codone the obvious racism and bigotry that was taking place on this forum at one point in time... Clearly I'm the issue here though... Get a grip
You don't, you are part of the problem.

Whatever is is you are calling *whatever bad names* is often legit criticism.

Now, to talk about the game's merits there was no need for this, you can do better, as your people like to say.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

Now, to talk about the game's merits there was no need for this, you can do better, as your people like to say.
You hop on a thread and wanna take a stance thinking you hold some moral ground here.

By all means spare me your commentary as it is clear you don't have the full context of why I said what I said and I certainly will not waste my time in expounding either.

As I said I do not condone racism, you got a problem with that? That's a reflection of you, not me.

Have a good day.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
You hop on a thread and wanna take a stance thinking you hold some moral ground here.

By all means spare me your commentary as it is clear you don't have the full context of why I said what I said and I certainly will not waste my time in expounding either.

As I said I do not condone racism, you got a problem with that? That's a reflection of you, not me.

Have a good day.
We have seen people playing this game for long enough, nobody believes your moral grandstanding and lies about what you said. You called people names, as if you red their minds or something, then you acted as if that was the same as "not condoning obvious racism", these are two completely different things.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
We have seen people playing this game for long enough, nobody believes your moral grandstanding and lies about what you said. You called people names, as if you red their minds or something, then you acted as if that was the same as "not condoning obvious racism", these are two completely different things.
Bra I literally don't even care. Think what you want and move on. 🥱

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Well, if you don’t love Concord’s roster looking like Kotaku’a writing staff… you’re a bigot.

Am I doing it right?

The roster is trash
Except my comment wasn't even about Concord that ... That person quoted. It was a response to a poster making a meta commentary.

Not surprised your brown nose self jumped in here to ass lick yet another opinion you're clueless on.

CHILEANPLAYER

6 May 2024
No gamer in the supposed modern audience this game is aimed at will buy it. I also find it incredible how awful the characters are, especially after releases like The First Descendant. This will undoubtedly be Sony's Bleeding Edge

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
girlfriend room GIF

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Except my comment wasn't even about Concord that ... That person quoted. It was a response to a poster making a meta commentary.

Not surprised your brown nose self jumped in here to ass lick yet another opinion you're clueless on.

The holier than thou act is not flattering

Still not buying it?

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023

You're gaslighting him

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The holier than thou act is not flattering

Still not buying it?
Good thing you're not my target audience of flattery then

Never said I wasn't buying it, way to make yourself look like an idiot yet again

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Good thing you're not my target audience of flattery then

Never said I wasn't buying it, way to make yourself look like an idiot yet again

Well, it’s out now… and you still didn’t buy it. I expected more from the dude playing the strongest defense for it.

You’re very quick to attack others for trashing it but I see it doesn’t really go beyond a virtue signal attempt.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Well, it’s out now… and you still didn’t buy it. I expected more from the dude playing the strongest defense for it.

You’re very quick to attack others for trashing it but I see it doesn’t really go beyond a virtue signal attempt.
Awww dang I wasn't aware I was suppose to buy the deluxe, news to me. The narrative keeps changing I can't keep on these obligations anymore 🤣

I don't attack anyone but the real issue here is you're way too concerned about how I choose to spend my money.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Well, if you don’t love Concord’s roster looking like Kotaku’a writing staff… you’re a bigot.

Am I doing it right?

The roster is trash
Its not a sports game based on real athletes. That's the only way you can say a roster is trash. The game plays great that's my opinion. Others may have the opinion that it doesn't play great and that's valid. But to constantly complain about woke characters comes off as racist af and that's making things political. People come here to get away from places like the purple forum to escape political crap. Well bashing Concord for being woke is definitely political.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I just think it’s funny seeing you move goal posts in real time. You played the strongest defense and attack some users with strawman bs.

Gonna wait for a 80+ meta next?

So when it possibly and likely flops will we blame the racism and bigots?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I just think it’s funny seeing you move goal posts in real time. You played the strongest defense and attack some users with strawman bs.

Gonna wait for a 80+ meta next?

So when it possibly and likely flops will we blame the racism and bigots?
What goal post was moved let me call your bluff once more because it's fun to see you avoid backing up your own accusations lmao

Point me to one post I ever made with Myself proclaiming I was gonna buy the deluxe for early access ( since I never support this practice)

However I can point you to MANY posts of mine stating I will be playing it this weekend ,which means I will be buying the standard version.

Keep making a fool of yourself tho, it's actually amusing to see you create this ridiculous arguments.

We've all agreed the game will flop, try something else clowny.