Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Right. This means you could buy it any time in the next 5 years. Like I said, I expected more from the dude playing the strongest defense. Hell, I even almost impulse bought it but I know I wouldn’t actually play it.

So when this game fails due to lack of support? Are you going to blame the bigots or yourself?

(The reality is consumers are not to blame if rejecting it)

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The struggle is real. Once again you can't prove your accusations but keep moving the goal posts. And just for a laugh I will tag you personally when I'm playing this game Friday with a screenshot just to see what nonsense you'll attempt to reply with it.

I guess my words should be ignored and instead your delusions are facts 🤣.

I'm done wasting my time with you fools.

The quality is there and the beta is testament of the dedication of the devs. Looking forward to giving my support to a well valued and polished product this weekend

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Next month. Astrobot :)
People are going to lose their minds when they see who Astrobots Brother/sister is and they are making a special apprence in the game.

concord-official-1-0ff-abilities-trailer_3d6c.1280.jpg

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Well, it’s out now… and you still didn’t buy it. I expected more from the dude playing the strongest defense for it.

You’re very quick to attack others for trashing it but I see it doesn’t really go beyond a virtue signal attempt.
What still hasn’t put his money where his mouth is? Color me surprised.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I don’t think its out till the 23rd
I dunno why they're so invested in when I buy the game, when I already said I'm buying it launch day over and over and over..it's a bit comical at this point.

I actually will feel bad for them after Friday, they'll have to find new material.

• Informative
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I dunno why they're so invested in when I buy the game, when I already said I'm buying it launch day over and over and over..it's a bit comical at this point.

I actually will feel bad for them after Friday, they'll have to find new material.

You think its bad here lol.
I know its funny to shit on Xbox games, but I never went thread to thread shitting on there games constantly. Well definitely not to the extent Im seeing for this game. I could be wrong lol.

Searching for viewership numbers, steam numbers, and trying to donate a purchase to see steambot results or whatever it is etc. Its pretty nuts the extent some people are going.

People put this much effort into the world and you’d cure world hunger lol

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Dick Jones

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
You think its bad here lol.
I know its funny to shit on Xbox games, but I never went thread to thread shitting on there games constantly. Well definitely not to the extent Im seeing for this game. I could be wrong lol.

Searching for viewership numbers, steam numbers, and trying to donate a purchase to see steambot results or whatever it is etc. Its pretty nuts the extent some people are going.

People put this much effort into the world and you’d cure hunger lol

GTVdbDLWYAAypuw

What hunger?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Well, if you don’t love Concord’s roster looking like Kotaku’a writing staff… you’re a bigot.

Am I doing it right?

The roster is trash
Is it not the opposite?
If you like Concord's roster... you's are a bigot? Because is what is happening in this forum... anybody that likes Concord is just being harassed ad finite.

I hostelry like most of the roster.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
You entered a thread 3 weeks late, took a comment out of context and think I actually care what you think. Don't take my responses as me actually giving af
I have a life outside the forum... you cared enough to call people names (I guess you would say call them out... but really, this is 3rd grade level stuff you do).
Suddenly your stance in here totally makes sense, they always reveal themselves.
You are a real Sherlock Holmes, I hope you become an investigator whenever you grow up.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I have a life outside the forum... you cared enough to call people names (I guess you would say call them out... but really, this is 3rd grade level stuff you do).

You are a real Sherlock Holmes, I hope you become an investigator whenever you grow up.
1) We all have lives outside the forum or I would hope that's the case. What does you entering a thread 3 weeks late have to do with having a life? 🤣, damn are you trying to convince someone here you have a life?

And nah you quote my comment on a forum attempting to call me out, I simply replied. It's a forum, it's called utilizing the basic core feature. And more incoherence from you. What does me calling other people "names" as you claim... Have to do with me not caring what you think?

No need to become an investigator when people like you eventually reveal themselves all on their own.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
1) We all have lives outside the forum or I would hope that's the case. What does you entering a thread 3 weeks late have to do with having a life? 🤣, damn are you trying to convince someone here you have a life?

And nah you quote my comment on a forum attempting to call me out, I simply replied. It's a forum, it's called utilizing the basic core feature. And more incoherence from you. What does me calling other people "names" as you claim... Have to do with me not caring what you think?

No need to become an investigator when people like you eventually reveal themselves all on their own.
sure, whatever you say, keep fighting the good fight.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Is it not the opposite?
If you like Concord's roster... you's are a bigot? Because is what is happening in this forum... anybody that likes Concord is just being harassed ad finite.

I hostelry like most of the roster.

When the game flops there will be gaslighting bullshit to blame bigots and racists for no one buying it. 100%

Not wise to blame consumers for rejecting your product but it’s gonna happen.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
When the game flops there will be gaslighting bullshit to blame bigots and racists for no one buying it. 100%

Not wise to blame consumers for rejecting your product but it’s gonna happen.
What exactly that has with anything I said?
If the game flops or not it what is.

Why people needs to keep harassing those that like the game?
It is some self "felling" of superiority?

I'm more sad that the industry could end losing another fresh and innovative game due weird political issues.
There is a strong and vocal campaign to the game floop after all even here in Iconera.

PS. Maybe it is hard to understand but everyday since the Beta I miss playing Concord and I know few games can do that 🤷‍♂️

Last edited: