Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
When the game flops there will be gaslighting bullshit to blame bigots and racists for no one buying it. 100%

Not wise to blame consumers for rejecting your product but it’s gonna happen.

What's happening right now with the Acolyte cancellation is probably a good indicator on how Concord's failure will be narrated by the mainstream videogame media.

That tiny but vocal group of racist bigots is responsible for no one buying this game.

I refuse to codone the obvious racism and bigotry that was taking place on this forum at one point in time...

Being inclusive is an attack on straight white men and their fragile masculinity.

people like you eventually reveal themselves all on their own.

I don't attack anyone

Dude, perhaps stop behaving like a parody of someone suffering from severe cognitive dissonance.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
What's happening right now with the Acolyte cancellation is probably a good indicator on how Concord's failure will be narrated by the mainstream videogame media.

That tiny but vocal group of racist bigots is responsible for no one buying this game.

Dude, perhaps stop behaving like a parody of someone suffering from severe cognitive dissonance.
Coming from of all people, YOU??? This comment has to be a parody itself

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Coming from of all people, YOU??? This comment has to be a parody itself

Me?! Oh no, god forbid me from calling out obvious contradictions in your posts.
Dear old me, of all people, should have never done so!

Let me guess, you have a problem with everyone in this thread or even in this forum, and you consider yourself the almighty paragon of righteousness which is why you believe you're entitled to call everyone all the -ists and -phobes on your (very short) list of word salad.

And after all of it, you still:
I don't attack anyone

Except that's practically the only thing you've been doing in your dozens of posts in this thread.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Me?! Oh no, god forbid me from calling out obvious contradictions in your posts.
Dear old me, of all people, should have never done so!

Let me guess, you have a problem with everyone in this thread or even in this forum, and you consider yourself the almighty paragon of righteousness which is why you believe you're entitled to call everyone all the -ists and -phobes on your (very short) list of word salad.

And after all of it, you still:

Except that's practically the only thing you've been doing in your dozens of posts in this thread.
Okay amuse me, who have I attacked in here? Lmao

Unless you think replying to posts who quoted my comment because they have an issue with what I said counts as an attack.

And to further punch the holes in your shit argument.

1) who is everyone in this thread I've called "the -ists and phobes"

If you can't pin point me to them then kindly shut the fuck up

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Okay amuse me, who have I attacked in here? Lmao

Here:

they should create a thread for racists, bigots, homophobes and misogynists... Because that's exactly what they are... There's certain quite a few of them here.

Being inclusive is an attack on straight white men and their fragile masculinity.

I refuse to codone the obvious racism and bigotry that was taking place on this forum at one point in time

way to make yourself look like an idiot yet again

Keep making a fool of yourself tho

I'm done wasting my time with you fools.

Suddenly your stance in here totally makes sense, they always reveal themselves.

people like you eventually reveal themselves all on their own

And in the end, this just makes it golden:

I don't attack anyone

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Here:

And in the end, this just makes it golden:
So again where are the attacks??? Unless you not know the meaning of the term attack? Lmao

1) Half of those posts is in response to someone who entered this thread 3 weeks late and had an issue with my comment and I replied but suddenly I'm the attacker? ... Please make it make sense.

2) A few of those comments again someone who entered this thread and decided to direct words at me and apparently have an issue with me not pre-odering even tho I said I will buy it launch day... And this has been going on since last week.... But again, I am the attacker here... Make it make sense 🤣

3) I guess me jeering someone in here for saying they hate the game because "pronouns" were included... Is also an attack? Tho it was in response to someone else and not the person who even said it? Again, make it, make sense.

So again, thanks for proving you simply jumped in here like a headless chicken, just to insert your useless opinion without grabbing context.

FOH 🤣

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The two of you will be joining @JAHGamer on a romantic holiday for three if you keep this up.

Enough now guys, please.
I mean if that's what you wanna do, fine?

However if people are gonna enter threads and attack my comments especially when this thread was dead and buried, until someone dug it up to reply to a 3 week old comment of mine without grasping context and start an argument and throw their dumb jabs at me... I will reply back!

But I'm over this, so I'll avoid this thread.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
a romantic holiday for three if you keep this up.
Threesome GIF

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
What exactly that has with anything I said?
If the game flops or not it what is.

Why people needs to keep harassing those that like the game?
It is some self "felling" of superiority?

I'm more sad that the industry could end losing another fresh and innovative game due weird political issues.
There is a strong and vocal campaign to the game floop after all even here in Iconera.

PS. Maybe it is hard to understand but everyday since the Beta I miss playing Concord and I know few games can do that 🤷‍♂️
Hey, I like TLoU 2, so I feel what you are saying!

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I thought it was just the beginning and the gamers from the US would start joining in, but turns out it already peaked and it's coming down.

Captura de ecrã 2024-08-24 005946.png

I honestly thought it would get like 2000 players on the first night, but I guess with only 5000 followers on steam that would just be impossible.