Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
He and the other CEO are the reason this generation has been such a mess. I'm fully behind my theory they tightened the purse string after 2020 and handicapped Jim and the PlayStation department which is why we saw so many departments got gutted.

This guy isn't a gamer. He's more concerned with putting every resource into a smart Car with Honda than the department that's funding his passion project
Yeah because buying this shit studio & bungie was a genius move want it not like we could've had a bunch of far better single player epic games for the money that was flushed down the toilet

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Why aren't you jerking off the other guys shilling for this game 'bro'
Sorry they're too busy enjoying the game... But since you quickly showed up to his defense by all means... Go relieve him.

Y'all weird as fuck, stay coming at my comments then play victim claiming I'm attacking y'all.... So I'm gonna be formal and tell you guys to simply avoid my comments.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yeah because buying this shit studio & bungie was a genius move want it not like we could've had a bunch of far better single player epic games for the money that was flushed down the toilet
Not you thinking Acquisition money spent on Bungie & FireWalk would have went to games 😭

You do know Money is put aside for acquisitions right? And PlayStation itself can only request to access those funds

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Not you thinking acquiring these shit studios is a good use of money
Not you abandoning your embarrassing argument and trying to move the goal post.

You claimed they could have used the acquisition money to make single player games, when acquisition money would have simply either went to other departments for other acquisitions or rolled over to the next fiscal year 🤣.

Stick to playing victim and hating on Concord, since that doesn't require you to use your brain.

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
Tom Hiddleston Loki GIF by hoppip

• thisistheway
Reactions: Danja

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
Not you abandoning your embarrassing argument and trying to move the goal post.

You claimed they could have used the acquisition money to make single player games, when acquisition money would have simply either went to other departments for other acquisitions or rolled over to the next fiscal year 🤣.

Stick to playing victim and hating on Concord, since that doesn't require you to use your brain.
The money used for acquiring Bungie, Firewalk and Haven should have went to studios making single player games. Better now?

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The money used for acquiring Bungie, Firewalk and Haven should have went to studios making single player games. Better now?
What in the money spent on acquisitions was never gonna go towards making game?? Sony allocated around 18 billion or so for acquisitions for the entire company... Bungie, FireWalk, Haven, FireSprite and others came outta that.

I don't see the point of your comment here.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Why aren't you jerking off the other guys shilling for this game 'bro'
Who’s shiling for the game? 3 people on a forum? Who Im guessing like me complain about Playstation all the time..

Definding a game you like doesnt make you a shill. Agreeing and making excuses for everything a company does, defending them aand making shit up and trying to change a narative as a collective is.

When I call out shills its because its a whole bunch of people saying the same things like a union with media. It not the same thing lol

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
He and the other CEO are the reason this generation has been such a mess. I'm fully behind my theory they tightened the purse string after 2020 and handicapped Jim and the PlayStation department which is why we saw so many departments got gutted.

This guy isn't a gamer. He's more concerned with putting every resource into a smart Car with Honda than the department that's funding his passion project

Didn’t PlayStation reveal that their operating budget for games skyrocketed during 2022 and 2023 due to additional live service investment? I think they did the opposite of “tighten purse strings”.

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I still want to give benefit of the doubt and be like maybe their cinematic narrative hooks could come along with some kind of gameplay twist.

But I can’t see what that could be. I mean… we’re pretty familiar with PvP game mode types and that’s all they can really do.

But that’s also the kind of discussion about future content that should be had if launch window went well.

And right now… I can’t really humor that. I said may a month of being on-line before being shutdown. And sure I was being a bit outrageous with that claim… but… look…This is legit one of the worst game launches of all time. Like seriously

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Didn’t PlayStation reveal that their operating budget for games skyrocketed during 2022 and 2023 due to additional live service investment? I think they did the opposite of “tighten purse strings”.
I mean that's like Saying Marvels budget increased because they had to make more movies to expand out there multi-verse. They allocated extra funds for the 12 GaaS since they couldn't cut budgets for single players without heads rolling

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The american SIE studios have got too comfortable and think customers are dumb. As much as pedoera thinks chuds don't matter, they matter a heck of a lot more than purple haired progressives.

Spiderman 2 has turned a lot of people off insomniac, this will become evident on wolverine and SM 3 numbers, SM2 is going to get shitcanned on steam. I really fear for the next phase of 1st party releases, they were in full production during peak activism period.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Those numbers are very grim.

PlayStation really need to reassess their values and what they prioritise in terms of game design and what they use their time for.

This is sad to see. The audience they want is just not there. It's not why people buy games and it seems to actively turn off potential customers.

It's not a political commentary but a product one.