Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I didn't add new friends for years :D
In the Beta I did not add anybody.

Most friends where add from forums like GAF and Desitny playing (that is probably people aimed by Concord).
The last added are probably from this forum but years ago.

Edit - I had a total of 545 friends.

BTW anybody can check in PS Store on console to see how many preorders the games have (not all games shows it unless it doesn't show anything when there is no friend with preorder but I believe the publisher can disable that option because EA FC doesn't show it and it is impossible in 545 friend nobody had preodered it yet).
545 friends WTF dude, saying that @JAHGamer has had that in sexual partners.

BrianHeels.jpg

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Not a fan of DEI (at all) but nothing is more funny than how butthurt the folks on the right act about it....

it screams "save me from myself"

Reactions: ApolloHelios

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I think your getting that mixed up with the cast of TLOU, Horizon or Spiderman characters?

But Im guessing Woke stuff in single players games doesnt matter?
It does matter, I was going to buy their games on pc too to double dip but not anymore. Didn't buy TLoU 2 after the leaks, expected something better than pretty graphics in forbidden west and was disappointed so guerrilla games too go on the no buy list, Won't buy games from insomniac too and looking at their budgets they need all the sales they can get.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
It does matter, I was going to buy their games on pc too to double dip but not anymore. Didn't buy TLoU 2 after the leaks, expected something better than pretty graphics in forbidden west and was disappointed so guerrilla games too go on the no buy list, Won't buy games from insomniac too and looking at their budgets they need all the sales they can get.
that is just crazy :ROFLMAO:

I feel bad for everyone who let the leaks taint that game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I am not into this DEI at all, but I thought Tlou2 was pretty good. Combat-wise, the animations and graphics were simply amazing.

And there is the upgrade which I still need to by, no way back or what ever its called, 100% going to revisit it in the future.

Reactions: Kokoloko

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I am not into this DEI at all, but I thought Tlou2 was pretty good. Combat-wise, the animations and graphics were simply amazing.

And there is the upgrade which I still need to by, no way back or what ever its called, 100% going to revisit it in the future.
People really raged over Joel dying.... as if they have never seen a television series where major characters die. Ellie is a lesbian... Abby is muscular... Lev identifies as girl.

I cannot believe these very small notes ruined this gem for some. None of these bothers me, I do think the whole lev plotline was a bit absurd but it didn't really matter because the core of his character was very likable. Call me crazy but Abby + Lev > Joel + Ellie anytime of the week.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
that is just crazy :ROFLMAO:

I feel bad for everyone who let the leaks taint that game.
They killed the guy I liked and instead gave a story about abbyzilla and female version of BOY that I can't give 2 shits about and I despise cuckmann to top it off:)

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
They killed the guy I liked and instead gave a story about abbyzilla and female version of BOY that I can't give 2 shits about and I despise cuckmann to top it off:)
in arts, sometimes you get what you need... not what you want. Also abby would whoop joels ass :ROFLMAO:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
People really raged over Joel dying.... as if they have never seen a television series where major characters die. Ellie is a lesbian... Abby is muscular... Lev identifies as girl.

I cannot believe these very small notes ruined this gem for some. None of these bothers me, I do think the whole lev plotline was a bit absurd but it didn't really matter because the core of his character was very likable. Call me crazy but Abby + Lev > Joel + Ellie anytime of the week.
I felt nothing for Joel when he died, as I have never been too invested in the franchise. Strangely enough, I really did enjoy Abby's character.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I felt nothing for Joel when he died, as I have never been too invested in the franchise. Strangely enough, I really did enjoy Abby's character.
I knew joel was toast the moment he killed the doctors working on ellie. It amazed me that it seems most thought he was getting away with that. Writing was on the wall IMO.

He completely deserved what was coming. If i was abby I would've killed him even slower 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Sircaw

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Well for me an IP dies if they kill off characters I like, Game of thrones ended for me with the episode where they killed of ned stark and considering how the show ended good thing I noped out in the first season.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Well for me an IP dies if they kill off characters I like, Game of thrones ended for me with the episode where they killed of ned stark and considering how the show ended good thing I noped out in the first season.
I do understand if you're a fan of the series and the main character gets his wings clipped.

Ned Stark, did not bother me at all.

Saying that when the hound died I was really sad, loved his character.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
545 friends WTF dude, saying that @JAHGamer has had that in sexual partners.

BrianHeels.jpg
Well depending of the games you end having tons of friends… I just not removed them.

For example in Warframe I build my own Clan with over 100 buddies and most of them I had to become friend to plan, manage and trade things.

In Destiny I had party chat ground for Raid with over 10 buddies each… to see and enter these party chats you had to be friends with all them.

The friend keep growing.

And to be fair I’m very strict with accepting friends… if I don’t know who is I don’t accept it… so no place for random… I can accept everybody in a group to play determined game but not random requests.

• Informative

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
And to be fair I’m very strict with accepting friends… if I don’t know who is I don’t accept it… so no place for random… I can accept everybody in a group to play determined game but not random requests.
I think I have about six or so on my friend's list; 500+ just seems out of control.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Well Ned Stark was always a side character… it was just an introduction but seems people that read the books where more aware of that while in the show they give really a lot of importance to these roles.

The main characters were always the 4 main child, the mother of dragons, the little man, the queen…

All of others were just side characters.

But if we go really deep in defines main characters we will reach the point that Tyrion (the little man), Jon Snow and Arya Stark are the ones who itch most story and play time in the books.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Well Ned Stark was always a side character… it was just an introduction but seems people that read the books where more aware of that while in the show they give really a lot of importance to these roles.

The main characters were always the 4 main child, the mother of dragons, the little man, the queen…

All of others were just side characters.

But if we go really deep in defines main characters we will reach the point that Tyrion (the little man), Jon Snow and Arya Stark are the ones who itch most story and play time in the books.
bro thinks it is a flex to have stopped watching GoT past s1 🤣

S7 and S8 were garbage but 1-6 are def still worth a watch.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Why does it matter how a supposedly DOA game is selling to people who have no intentions to support it? Everyone has agreed the game will struggle including those who are supporting it.. what is this copium being spoken of?

Are people also not allowed to discuss their anecdotal friend list to show how many mutuals have it preordered?

No one has statistics for how the beta did on PS5 except we know Lobbies were packed for both betas.

Also most people don't preorder digital games in mass as before, I certainly don't as I don't see the point. Allow the game to launch and then see how it performs on PS5, I think it will do a little better than we are expecting.

Sony still has a few safety levers they can pull as well for this game, thankfully.
The success of WoW killed all hope of Warcraft 4. That is why.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
bro thinks it is a flex to have stopped watching GoT past s1 🤣

S7 and S8 were garbage but 1-6 are def still worth a watch.
I will be happy when the book autor finish the "The Winds of Winter" and the final book.
It is suppose to be a different ending.

He is already over 70.

And it is obvious the show story and ending was made up to finish it after reached the books story points.
There are two big books that are still to be written.