OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Can I just say fuck the reddit api change?
Reddit is fun is dead, and most's layouts are baaad.
Yeah my brain can't adjust to the other apps after using reddit is fun for years.

The only one i could find close to it in terms of UI design is redreader, gonna take a while to get use to it though.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
And wait. RedRum is VFXVeteran?
Before signing up on neogaf, I recall coming across this member and he was a big Sony hater.
Yes VFXVeteran is one of the biggest Sony hater on the internet and he was a founder and mod here before he was kicked out.

He's still posting under Redrum on Era and VFX on Dpad. It was found out it was him in the post below.

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
Yes VFXVeteran is one of the biggest Sony hater on the internet and he was a founder and mod here before he was kicked out.

He's still posting under Redrum on Era and VFX on Dpad. It was found out it was him in the post below.

He went full on crazed there and even exposed the company he works at lmao.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

VFX reached out to me on Discord and said that it's not him.... although a lot of the details line up.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
D

Deleted member 417

1688590055710.png

How do they explain how other xbox posters on here aren't banned?

1688590187612.png

VFX is disliked because he talks shite, believes his word is true. He thinks he's an inker on the comic block, but really he a tracer. he go around the lines. he a tracer.

1688590315189.png

lol. What kind of self-sucking cum-muncher has "industry professional (verified)" on every forum he goes on?

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
View attachment 1801

View attachment 1803

VFX is disliked because he talks shite, believes his word is true. He thinks he's an inker on the comic block, but really he a tracer. he go around the lines. he a tracer.

View attachment 1804

lol. What kind of self-sucking cum-muncher has "industry professional (verified)" on every forum he goes on?
LOL, people get banned here for being asshole trolls, not for having a preference.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417
D

Deleted member 417

LOL, people get banned here for being asshole trolls, not for having a preference.
Everyone jumps at shadows nowadays. Icon hate xbox, Era hate Sony, Gaf are Schrodinger's forum where they both love and hate xbox and Sony at the same time.

These posters may be adults, but they're more like the adults you saw on Jerry Springer in the 90s

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
View attachment 1801

View attachment 1803

View attachment 1804

AdamGPT is looking at my posts here and VFX is still denying he's Redrum 🤣

Hey Adam, please stay on Dpad with the other persecuted xbots from GAF.

New York Knicks L GIF by Sidetalk

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Razdaz

25 Sep 2022
Does anyone know what Sullivan got banned for 😂? I just checked out a thread on Reset and his name is scratched out. I'm very interested to know what he did to get the banhammer slammed on him 🤣
2 weeks for trolling and console wars