OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Isn’t he banned here also?

d95030d4cde9edb4064ea86757e3a39c.gif

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
This forum moderation is just as biased as an arbitrary as the moderation in NeoGaf/Resetera/Reddit, it's just slightly more lenient in certain aspects but mod abuse and preferential treatment of users is obviously present here as well.

Since I became more critical of Sony since the last showcase, moderation has been issuing warnings on my posts that other users get away with and now my posts are even being deleted without he system acknowledging and warning me that a mod deleted the message.

All while a red carped it rolled for users like Adams apple or Sircaw (that is clearly one of the mods but maybe doesn't want people to know).

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
This forum moderation is just as biased as an arbitrary as the moderation in NeoGaf/Resetera/Reddit, it's just slightly more lenient in certain aspects but mod abuse and preferential treatment of users is obviously present here as well.

Since I became more critical of Sony since the last showcase, moderation has been issuing warnings on my posts that other users get away with and now my posts are even being deleted without he system acknowledging and warning me that a mod deleted the message.

All while a red carped it rolled for users like Adams apple or Sircaw (that is clearly one of the mods but maybe doesn't want people to know).
Your "criticism" is pretty much baseless.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Adamsapple was banned permanently so I hope you come back and put it behind you.

Sircaw is just trying to be nice with everybody, Adamsapple included. I think he wanted Adams to feel welcome in the Starfield thread so some posts were deleted.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Nothing personal against you Nhomnhom, but I stated at the very beginning of the op post that I wanted a discussion about the game to take place.

You decided to come into the thread, not to discuss anything tangible but rather start shit posting with constant negativity, you ignored my opening remarks, then got upset when i removed some of your posts.

I asked you again to please stop with the shit posting, but instead of acting like a reasonable adult, you took it to be some sort of infringement of your personal rights.

Instead of being reasonable and actually trying to discuss the game as I asked, you then decided to get snarky with me.

You then started saying only positive things about Starcraft are allowed on this forum, which is far from the truth.

You are allowed to criticize said game as much as you like, don't like these graphics then state why, think the story sucks then explain why and show us perhaps a scene or some dialogue where you think it sucked, but to come in with the usual Shit game, shit developers, FAIL FAIL FAIL is not a conversation or a discussion point.

I really do my best to try and get along with as many people as possible on this forum, I have tried my best to accommodate you but you keep trying to push that position.

Best of luck to you on your journeys.

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Nothing personal against you Nhomnhom, but I stated at the very beginning of the op post that I wanted a discussion about the game to take place.

You decided to come into the thread, not to discuss anything tangible but rather start shit posting with constant negativity, you ignored my opening remarks, then got upset when i removed some of your posts.

I asked you again to please stop with the shit posting, but instead of acting like a reasonable adult, you took it to be some sort of infringement of your personal rights.

Instead of being reasonable and actually trying to discuss the game as I asked, you then decided to get snarky with me.

You then started saying only positive things about Starcraft are allowed on this forum, which is far from the truth.

You are allowed to criticize said game as much as you like, don't like these graphics then state why, think the story sucks then explain why and show us perhaps a scene or some dialogue where you think sucked, but to come in with the usual Shit game, shit developers, FAIL FAIL FAIL is not a conversation or a discussion point.

I really do my best to try and get along with as many people as possible on this forum, I have tried my best to accommodate you but you keep trying to push that position.

Sorry I just noticed it says he's banned until 2024. Is this an error? I thought it was until August 30 😥

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Already a huge improvement here, mods doing a good job

Some people really run their shtick into the ground

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

You are allowed to criticize said game as much as you like, don't like these graphics then state why, think the story sucks then explain why and show us perhaps a scene or some dialogue where you think it sucked, but to come in with the usual Shit game, shit developers, FAIL FAIL FAIL is not a conversation or a discussion point.

Don't bother. Guy is too fixated on useless things and blow that out. We already warned him too let it go and don't be a petulant child.

Reactions: Sircaw

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I wonder if they really care about the alts. I’m betting they don’t unless they really annoy them.
It probably helped he didn't immediately create an alt after getting banned. Most people who do that get caught and banned immediately.

Either way, it's funny how pathetic that guy is.