OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Seems like a few major youtubers are starting to notice how some of the Xbox zealots are. Of course, the comments are full of Xbox fanboys trying to convince him that PlayStation fans are the true and only evil in the world.

Reactions: laynelane

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

Seems like a few major youtubers are starting to notice how some of the Xbox zealots are. Of course, the comments are full of Xbox fanboys trying to convince him that PlayStation fans are the true and only evil in the world.

I’m closing in on 50 and I cannot think of a single brand that went from being cool to being the brand that everyone associates with the creepy losers with mental issues quite like Xbox has in my entire life, and I am LOVING it.

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It's also funny that the Xbox fanboys are already complaining about media bias weeks before Spiderman review scores even hit.
Well, they think every PlayStation game HAS to be crap and if it gets good reviews, it is only because they were paid for, because that’s how things are on their beloved ShitBox.

I’m noticing a lot of shitty old school GAF posters seem to be coming back to GAF, making the 1000 user ignore list limit there woefully inadequate, even with them slowly banning a lot of toxic assholes lately.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Well, they think every PlayStation game HAS to be crap and if it gets good reviews, it is only because they were paid for, because that’s how things are on their beloved ShitBox.

I’m noticing a lot of shitty old school GAF posters seem to be coming back to GAF, making the 1000 user ignore list limit there woefully inadequate, even with them slowly banning a lot of toxic assholes lately.
From what I hear, they're still the only place that would tolerate someone like adamsapple outside of somewhere like Xboxera.

Reactions: BigMclargeHuge

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
From what I hear, they're still the only place that would tolerate someone like adamsapple outside of somewhere like Xboxera.
He’s on his fifth or sixth “final warning” on GAF. Same with Punished Miku and a few others who haven’t caught the permaflu yet.

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I think one of these Xbox fanboy trolls on twitter may have just hit me with a Spider-Man spoiler. These losers create accounts with their usernames set as spoilers. Truly pathetic people.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigMclargeHuge

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
i will definitely say that there are trolls everywhere but in my personal experience, the xbox ones are by far the most toxic.

When people describe it as a cult, I think it hits the nail right on the head.

german vintage GIF by hoppip

Status
Not open for further replies.