OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
notorious Sony biased NeoGAF published their GOTY results and sure enough it proves their bias against Xbox

Zaq2D7h.png

wait a minute…
Starfield making the top 5 is definitive proof of how stupid gaf can be.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
can somebody explain it to me the beef between resetera and iconera?
There is no beef, as far as I know.

However, Reset Era, in general, is a place that is not very tolerant of opposing views.

Take the absurdity of the boycott of the Hogwarts game, for example, and banning voices that did not agree with their rabid ideological takes and agenda.

We don't like to get into identity politics here, but that place is birthed in it.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
There is no beef, as far as I know.

However, Reset Era, in general, is a place that is not very tolerant of opposing views.

Take the absurdity of the boycott of the Hogwarts game, for example, and banning voices that did not agree with their rabid ideological takes and agenda.

We don't like to get into identity politics here, but that place is birthed in it.
To say ResetEra isn't very tolerant of other views is as much of an understatement as saying a few people got hurt between 1936 and 1945.

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
You are clearly a Neogaf shill. You are the reason that Neogaf (and Resetera) are so unbearable and why I closed my account. The person you linked at gaf is a tribalist shill (maybe it's you?). My intentional post there that he quoted proves exactly what Gaf has come down to, and why I chose to leave. I had no warning, no moderations, no bans. I chose to leave that cesspool. They pretend to be unbiased, but once they see someone that enjoys gaming and not sucking at the teats of a plastic box, they end up showing their true colors and start lying through their decaying teeth.

I enjoying gaming on ALL consoles, though I do have a preference, which is PS.

Stop the fucking lying or ask for the account closure here.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
@Gamernyc78 , told ya about Kvally.

You are clearly a Neogaf shill. You are the reason that Neogaf (and Resetera) are so unbearable and why I closed my account. The person you linked at gaf is a tribalist shill (maybe it's you?). My intentional post there that he quoted proves exactly what Gaf has come down to, and why I chose to leave. I had no warning, no moderations, no bans. I chose to leave that cesspool. They pretend to be unbiased, but once they see someone that enjoys gaming and not sucking at the teats of a plastic box, they end up showing their true colors and start lying through their decaying teeth.

Calling other a shills when he is LITERALLY and Xbox shill from top to bottom. Well, desperate move when you are exposed through and through.

• haha
Reactions: KvallyX
Status
Not open for further replies.