OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Kinda funny how many posters on reddit claim that Xbox losing to PlayStation is bad for gamers.
Also how many people advocate and cheer for the end of physical media and retail gaming, on twitter.

Paid or unpaid.... They are toxic and hurt consumers rights by advocating for policies that destroy jobs, options and ownership.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Also how many people advocate and cheer for the end of physical media and retail gaming, on twitter.

Paid or unpaid.... They are toxic and hurt consumers rights by advocating for policies that destroy jobs, options and ownership.
Makes you wonder how things would have been around the Xbox One launch if they had the same amount of aggressive shills then that they do now.

Makes me think they're going to completely drop physical media but use a bunch of media shills and biased forum mods to ensure that widespread backlash against any decision they make won't be allowed to spread like it did last gen.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
It was merged in an old thread from december and died right away. I actually wrote a reply but didn't bother to click post after that 🙄
Do you know which thread it got merged to? I was interested in seeing what it said. @Mods I don't think opinion/discussion type posts like that should be merged.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
  • Shake
Reactions: JAHGamer

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I've noticed a couple of Xbox diehards hyping up Microsoft's financial report tomorrow. My guess is they're hoping that it will show that adding the money from ABK has put Xbox ahead of Playstation in the gaming industry.

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Screenshot-20240130-203609-Chrome.jpg

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Already using Palword to war and Sunset Overdrive but shits on Spider-Man from the same dev 🤣

The Xbox fanbase hypes Starfield, Yakuza and Persona. All games with tons of hours of dialogue, more than all the Sony games combined but they have an issue if it's a PS studio. Full hypocrisy.

Reactions: Puff and JAHGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.