OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Screenshot-20240130-203609-Chrome.jpg

Drinking the kool-aid.

Reactions: Puff

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Reactions: feiozzo

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Already using Palword to war and Sunset Overdrive but shits on Spider-Man from the same dev 🤣

The Xbox fanbase hypes Starfield, Yakuza and Persona. All games with tons of hours of dialogue, more than all the Sony games combined but they have an issue if it's a PS studio. Full hypocrisy.
Ironically the latter two series sell like shit on Xbox and most of their respective fan bases are on PlayStation anyway.

That being said, that post is far from the dumbest thing said on gaf as of late.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
oh shit didn't realize they permed him, last i looked it was like a month off
Wait why was it "upgraded" to a perm? 😳 that guy was one of my favorite posters. He had no chill though 😂 but I was never on his bad side thankfully. Still don't think he should've been perm banned, a week or 2 was understandable, but permanently? That's wild.

What about @Would_you_kindly ? He was unbanned but didn't come back.

This place is small so it's easier to notice when people leave 🫤
I miss that guy, I kinda felt bad for him, he was always getting attacked for no reason. One of my favorite posters.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I think he was on the younger side so he was a bit emotional. Wish he could've held it in a little cause sometimes he posted some funny stuff.

I kinda thought he was just doing it as a persona. Guess I might've been wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.