OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

GrayWolf323

6 Sep 2023
Gavon’s caught a ban that ends the same day as CatLady’s, February 29th is going to be an interesting day on GAF what with those two coming back & FFVII: Rebirth releasing

Press Conference Kermit GIF

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
FF7 remake port rumors popping up again among the Xbox fanboys. There's even a conspiracy theory that Sony have been paying behind the scenes to extend the exclusivity period, which isn't how these things work. A port could happen given that the game is over 4 years old at this point, but the Xbox fanbase is truly ridiculous, especially on reddit.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
FF7 remake port rumors popping up again among the Xbox fanboys. There's even a conspiracy theory that Sony have been paying behind the scenes to extend the exclusivity period, which isn't how these things work. A port could happen given that the game is over 4 years old at this point, but the Xbox fanbase is truly ridiculous, especially on reddit.
It’s how things work with Microsoft. They did it for Titanfall just before the one-year exclusivity was due to expire.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Honestly I thought they were being overly nonchalant about it. They have to know that such a move would kill Xbox sales going forward and could even put their jobs at risk.
Oh yeah, I forgot, didn't they also say that they expected Nintendo to give Microsoft something in return for these ports? Lol, that shit ain't happening. They will let you, and anyone, put a game on their system but the only thing they'll "give you" is dev kits and if you're lucky a space on a Direct.

edit: As to FF7R, I thought Sony had the rights in perpetuity?

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Oh yeah, I forgot, didn't they also say that they expected Nintendo to give Microsoft something in return for these ports? Lol, that shit ain't happening. They will let you, and anyone, put a game on their system but the only thing they'll "give you" is dev kits and if you're lucky a space on a Direct.

edit: As to FF7R, I thought Sony had the rights in perpetuity?
I thought it was a timed exclusive that just never got a port after the period was up due to Square not believing an Xbox version would sell well enough to justify the effort.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
@KvallyX the shill. I'm surprised he didn't try to do the same thing here 😒

Post in thread 'Windows Central: Microsoft exploring bringing back catalog to Nintendo and PlayStation' https://www.neogaf.com/threads/wind...ntendo-and-playstation.1665518/post-268789310

You are clearly a Neogaf shill. You are the reason that Neogaf (and Resetera) are so unbearable and why I closed my account. The person you linked at gaf is a tribalist shill (maybe it's you?). My intentional post there that he quoted proves exactly what Gaf has come down to, and why I chose to leave. I had no warning, no moderations, no bans. I chose to leave that cesspool. They pretend to be unbiased, but once they see someone that enjoys gaming and not sucking at the teats of a plastic box, they end up showing their true colors and start lying through their decaying teeth.

I enjoying gaming on ALL consoles, though I do have a preference, which is PS. In fact, that shit stain of a wasted sperm that posted those images actually just buried himself. I am sorry @Gods&Monsters , but this isn't the W you were looking for. I play my PS, hand over fist, more than Xbox. And unlike that gafer, who claimed I did anything to get a Forza forum from GT Planet is pure fanboy fabrication. I have been a GT person through and through, even though I also like Forza, as well as Assetto and Project Cars.

I do wonder why people like you (and him) neglect to tell the entire story. Be a better person. That is why I became a member here, hoping this forum was filled with better people.

So get off my jock, take a seat, don't call me out here when I never did anything wrong and enjoy gaming instead of warring.

IMG-0611.jpg

IMG-0610.jpg

IMG-0609.png

Just finished the most excellent PS exclusive GranBlue Fantasy ReLink demo which I have pre-ordered.

IMG-0608.png

IMG-0607.png

IMG-0606.png

IMG-0605.png

IMG-0604.png

IMG-0603.png

IMG-0602.png

IMG-0601.png

IMG-0600.png

IMG-0599.png

IMG-0598.png

IMG-0596.png

IMG-0595.png

IMG-0594.png

IMG-0593.png

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You are clearly a Neogaf shill. You are the reason that Neogaf (and Resetera) are so unbearable and why I closed my account. The person you linked at gaf is a tribalist shill (maybe it's you?). My intentional post there that he quoted proves exactly what Gaf has come down to, and why I chose to leave. I had no warning, no moderations, no bans. I chose to leave that cesspool. They pretend to be unbiased, but once they see someone that enjoys gaming and not sucking at the teats of a plastic box, they end up showing their true colors and start lying through their decaying teeth.

I enjoying gaming on ALL consoles, though I do have a preference, which is PS. In fact, that shit stain of a wasted sperm that posted those images actually just buried himself. I am sorry @Gods&Monsters , but this isn't the W you were looking for. I play my PS, hand over fist, more than Xbox. And unlike that gafer, who claimed I did anything to get a Forza forum from GT Planet is pure fanboy fabrication. I have been a GT person through and through, even though I also like Forza, as well as Assetto and Project Cars.

I do wonder why people like you (and him) neglect to tell the entire story. Be a better person. That is why I became a member here, hoping this forum was filled with better people.

So get off my jock, take a seat, don't call me out here when I never did anything wrong and enjoy gaming instead of warring.

IMG-0611.jpg

IMG-0610.jpg

IMG-0609.png

Just finished the most excellent PS exclusive GranBlue Fantasy ReLink which I have pre-ordered.

IMG-0608.png

IMG-0607.png

IMG-0606.png

IMG-0605.png

IMG-0604.png

IMG-0603.png

IMG-0602.png

IMG-0601.png

IMG-0600.png

IMG-0599.png

IMG-0598.png

IMG-0596.png

IMG-0595.png

IMG-0594.png

IMG-0593.png
This might be the longest post i have ever seen on this site,

Welcome aboard.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

IMG-0611.jpg

IMG-0610.jpg

IMG-0609.png

Just finished the most excellent PS exclusive GranBlue Fantasy ReLink demo which I have pre-ordered.

IMG-0608.png

IMG-0607.png

IMG-0606.png

IMG-0605.png

IMG-0604.png

IMG-0603.png

IMG-0602.png

IMG-0601.png

IMG-0600.png

IMG-0599.png

IMG-0598.png

IMG-0596.png

IMG-0595.png

IMG-0594.png

IMG-0593.png
Your personality here is different than in other places but I don't care that much. Congrats on those screenshots 👏

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Your personality here is different than in other places but I don't care that much. Congrats on those screenshots 👏
I remember Dynimate cop on Gaf; he was a complete Bell end. I chatted to him on Discord, and he was actually a decent chap.

It's really strange watching a complete 180 Jackel and Hyde from some people.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I remember Dynimate cop on Gaf; he was a complete Bell end. I chatted to him on Discord, and he was actually a decent chap.

It's really strange watching a complete 180 Jackel and Hyde from some people.
People will behave as the platform they are on will tolerate, and GAF is a platform that enables assholes to be total assholes when they act decently elsewhere.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Lord Mittens

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
People will behave as the platform they are on will tolerate, and GAF is a platform that enables assholes to be total assholes when they act decently elsewhere.
It was just so strange; I mean, it was literally like night and day.

On Gaf, he is the only person I ever banned from my chat list; he was the most obnoxious, unlogical fanboy I had ever spoken to, then suddenly, on Discord, he was capable of rational thought and able to hold a conversation, lol.

It was like someone had stolen his account ahah

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

IMG-0611.jpg

IMG-0610.jpg

IMG-0609.png

IMG-0608.png

IMG-0607.png

IMG-0606.png

IMG-0605.png

IMG-0604.png

IMG-0603.png

IMG-0602.png

IMG-0601.png

IMG-0600.png

IMG-0599.png

IMG-0598.png

IMG-0596.png

IMG-0595.png

IMG-0594.png

IMG-0593.png
You did sound like you were shilling/astroturfing though, why were you bragging about and hyping up all those games and didn't beat a single one? Bragging about a Starfield wrap when you barely touched the game and haven't played it in months. Why not talk positively about your actual gaming experiences? Reminds me of the head of IGN talking about how great GamePass was and that he played it every night when he barely used his Xbox at all. It definitely comes off as corny astroturfing

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It was just so strange; I mean, it was literally like night and day.

On Gaf, he is the only person I ever banned from my chat list; he was the most obnoxious, unlogical fanboy I had ever spoken to, then suddenly, on Discord, he was capable of rational thought and able to hold a conversation, lol.

It was like someone had stolen his account ahah
Sometimes it seems like GAF posters go all out to be dickheads on there, just to maintain the reputation of GAF being a sewer.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
You did sound like you were shilling/astroturfing though, why were you bragging about and hyping up all those games and didn't beat a single one? Bragging about a Starfield wrap when you barely touched the game and haven't played it in months. Why not talk positively about your actual gaming experiences? Reminds me of the head of IGN talking about how great GamePass was and that he played it every night when he barely used his Xbox at all. It definitely comes off as corny astroturfing
I wasn't being serious. I tend to treat others as they treat me. I wouldn't buy a wrap for the life of me. That said, again, it has nothing to do with this forum. Gaf is a cess pool.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: JAHGamer

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Purple forum Indiana Jones thread:

"I have to say that Machine games have some really attractive women working there"

to which an user replies

"You really don't"

Ban in 3,2,1...
I liked big bobba mamma but that was it. Lol at the 45 year old giant with the zoomer haircut.