OT | God of War Ragnarök - Includes spoilers!

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
Still taking my time with it, I LOVE the desert section with the dragons. I've been here for hours just doing stuff to stay here, I'm going to be seriously disappointed when it's all done because that means I'm going for the last stretch of missions according to a walkthrough.

Also, Ragnarok does something I haven't seen since Morrowind of the game literally telling you to take a break from prophecy and go see the world. It sounds odd, but in Morrowind there was quest givers telling you go make a friend, join a guild, kill a murderous beast, etc while they make "preparations" and I love that.

My biggest complaints about 2018 have all been resolved, especially regarding how you go against larger enemies and not feeling like you're doing damage. The amount of feedback now from enemies is wild! Happy my Thanksgiving week didn't go as planned because when I can play I'm appreciating everything more, it's a marathon not a race for me.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Satoru

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
Wanted to add.

Fighting Gna is... Incredible, and incredibly frustrating. I'd challenge anyone that claims this game is a button masher to actually try and beat this boss with button mashing, even in normal difficulty. Please show us your skills.
I hate watching dudes who the give me God of War no damage boss fights I almost feel like I'm just not good at the game AT ALL

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
I'm officially near the end. I literally can't finish what's left of the desert until I level up so I started doing the story. I'm REALLY enjoying it and hope that I finish it tomorrow