Phil Spencer: "....getting Nintendo would be a career moment and I honestly believe a good move for both companies."

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Sounds like its the same exact shit. Unfortunately, there's no stopping the late-stage capitalism train, and the era of neo/cyber feudalism is taking over.

One day we won't be able to wipe our own ass without using some big corpo toilet paper, and will have to behave like little lemmings so that we're not blacklisted by the only 2 or 3 employers.
It's sad that the avenues meant to stop this are the regulatory agencies, as MS has unfathomable amounts of money that only like 3 companies in the world can compete with. And even the agencies have been neutered by pro corporate judges and pro business appointed economists. The Activision deal being blocked was the only way they'd stop, but with that not looking so good I'm sure they'll be back to consolidating in about 1.5 - 2 years.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
They are infiltrating through a third party. They will aim to replace the board of directors and influence decision makers

They've probably already done it to companies like Sega
It still has to go through regulators. This is much bigger than Activision and they're getting massacred over that. Imagine the pushback over buying out one of their direct competitors.

Last edited:

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Nintendo ninjas and Saudi team are working together in top-classified joint-operation covert-ops mission, to take phil spencer for walk in the park 🤣 🤣 🤣 .

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
*cough* *cough*

Hope some LDP councilors actually raise this up in the next House meeting?

Or maybe they are to busy arguing how fishes grew under the fucking rivers.

Reactions: toadsage44

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Trillion dollar corporations can literally get anything past the courts, as seen with MS' current Acti-Ubi "divestment". I predict Microsoft's million dollar M&A team will advise them to create a xbox japan subsidiary/ joint venture that will merge with Nintendo to satisfy the Japanese regulators, sort of like a yahoo japan situation.

As seen with the Unity Engine situation, once ValueAct pushed that stock growth mindset to the board of directors in a couple years I'm sure the mysterious MS partnerships will start poppping up, like they did with Nokia and Sega.

Reactions: toadsage44

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Yoboman made a thread about the Nintendo leak on GAF but it was locked by xboxers mods. Full email

View attachment 2300
Nice cover up job by xtot admin

Neogaf is inflitrated by xtot agent

Evilore is fukin sellout prob enjoying himself sucking phil spencer dirty schlong right now
Shills everywhere, been saying it for years. Which thread was locked?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sircaw

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Oh for sure.
They already have some politician moles in both Japan and US. This is easy work
EU as well. Even though their economist was pulled last minute from getting the job I'm sure someone just as Pro MS is lined up to take the place.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
EU as well. Even though their economist was pulled last minute from getting the job I'm sure someone just as Pro MS is lined up to take the place.
I think their Office suit is their leverage back in the 90s to for US gov to infiltrate other govs.

Won't happen again, gaming is not essential like Office.

Unless those LDP rats are dumb. EU are basically kneel over, and US hometurf.

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
This thread is so funny
The Ai green bots wants Ms to sue the ftc 😂😂
They're disgusting, yeah, but the person responsible for badly storing the docs is royally screwed.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
It still has to go through regulators. This is much bigger than Activision and they're getting massacred over that. Imagine the pushback over buying out one of their direct competitors.
"We have 0% handheld marketshare"
"We are third place in PC market places"
Regulators bend over