Phil Spencer: "....getting Nintendo would be a career moment and I honestly believe a good move for both companies."

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
what's most alarming is that the email lays bare that this evil fat old conman has placed bad faith actors and malicious investors to buy up Nintendo's shares in hopes that one day, maybe even decades down the line, they can devalue Nintendo to the point where they can 'force collaboration' (Mergers & Acquisitions lingo) between Xbox and Nintendo.

and this plan is going on as we speak.

Absolutely F*cking EVIL.

"Nintendo's future exists off of their own hardware" - Fat old dad bod exec whose console is stillborn, dead last and a laughing stock failure worldwide

My god. I didn't think it was possible to hate Phil and xbox even more, but they truly deserve it.

Scum.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
"We have 0% handheld marketshare"
"We are third place in PC market places"
Regulators bend over
Won't work like that. It's not a publisher or a developer, it's their direct competitor. They'd be essentially removing a major competitor with this.

The Activision deal got dragged through the mud. Just imagine what this would do.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Installbase finally created a thread for the topic, and lo and behold they are suddenly anti acquisition after cheering on the Acti purchase for months. Remember to always check your biases kids cuz they'll have you looking a fool.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Installbase finally created a thread for the topic, and lo and behold they are suddenly anti acquisition after cheering on the Acti purchase for months. Remember to always check your biases kids cuz they'll have you looking a fool.
So now that all we've been saying is pretty much confirmed they suddenly change their tune? Typical of spineless people.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Microsoft are a parasite and a cancer to the industry. People say the industry is good with competition, but in this case, I disagree. The gaming world would be better off without Microsoft in it, even if all we had was Sony and Nintendo. I hope their Gamepass plan fails like everything else they tried and they go third party. That toxic waste of a company need to exit the industry.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
what's most alarming is that the email lays bare that this evil fat old conman has placed bad faith actors and malicious investors to buy up Nintendo's shares in hopes that one day, maybe even decades down the line, they can devalue Nintendo to the point where they can 'force collaboration' (Mergers & Acquisitions lingo) between Xbox and Nintendo.

and this plan is going on as we speak.

Absolutely F*cking EVIL.

"Nintendo's future exists off of their own hardware" - Fat old dad bod exec whose console is stillborn, dead last and a laughing stock failure worldwide

My god. I didn't think it was possible to hate Phil and xbox even more, but they truly deserve it.

Scum.
It's what Nintendo deserves. They let their hatred for Playstation blind them and they got cozy with the devil.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Read again, they're trying to downplay m$ moles threat within nintendo LMFAO, fuckin traitors 🤣.

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
It's what Nintendo deserves. They let their hatred for Playstation blind them and they got cozy with the devil.
Now we see why Phil's been cozying up to Nintendo all this time. He's been working behind the scenes to get his lackeys to buy up shares.

There's always a devious plan with this fucker. Never trust anything he does.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
It's funny how before this case Xbox fanboys were saying that Sony were the ones who would have a bunch of dirty laundry aired. Seems like it was all projection. The Nintendo stuff is only the start of what was in those leaks. Microsoft's entire strategy on into next gen was leaked. Their next console is supposed to have mostly cloud-supported games like flight sim.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
It's funny how before this case Xbox fanboys were saying that Sony were the ones who would have a bunch of dirty laundry aired. Seems like it was all projection. The Nintendo stuff is only the start of what was in those leaks. Microsoft's entire strategy on into next gen was leaked. Their next console is supposed to have mostly cloud-supported games like flight sim.
I was thinking that too. I mean most us here knew MS was this super villain company, but wow. Just pure insidiously, evil.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
They clearly aren't the ones who needs to protect themselves. Microsoft and the Saudi's are both after Nintendo.

And I doubt the Japanese government would protect Nintendo from a buyout / merger the way they would Sony.
I didn;t mean protect themselves from being acquired. I meant protection from losing IPs. They have MS' full plans in sight and they're not even trying to secure 3rd party publishers.

Reactions: toadsage44

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Now we see why Phil's been cozying up to Nintendo all this time. He's been working behind the scenes to get his lackeys to buy up shares.

There's always a devious plan with this fucker. Never trust anything he does.
I mean everyone but Nintendo's weak and greedy CEO saw it coming. They were nothing but a pawn in Xbox attempt to weaken Sony starting with their Cross-Play smear campaign that Nintendo was so happy to partake in.

Nintendo left Sony out to the wolves during the Activision debacle.

Now they need to worry about the Saudi's and Microsoft both trying to gobble them up eventually.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I didn;t mean protect themselves from being acquired. I meant protection from losing IPs. They have MS' full plans in sight and they're not even trying to secure 3rd party publishers.
Realistically they shouldn't need to. But current leadership is kinda dumb. And Playstation is hamstrung by the worst Sony CEO in 4 decades...

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
OEE9jZ0.jpg

This stuff triggers me so bad. I can’t fucking stand this little cunt