Phil Spencer: "....getting Nintendo would be a career moment and I honestly believe a good move for both companies."

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I wonder if the Nintendo diehards will realize that Xbox are not their allies after this.

Nintendo lives in Lala land alot of the time. After the recent few years, movies, theme parks, record breaking software sales, they probably think they are invincible

Reactions: JAHGamer

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Out of interest, has anybody been able to find where in the FTC documents says that Starfield, Redfall, and HiFi Rush, were to be released on PS consoles? I'm talking about the contents from the screenshot, which people never care to link.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Will never happen, would be instantly blocked by Japanese government. Only deluded Xbots and doom & gloom preachers think Microsoft can do so lmao. Wake up laws and antitrust authorities don’t exist for fun. Japanese despise USA for many reasons and not just because of historical events. Because of this greed and wanting to ruin and infiltrate the Japanese culture. With this Imma saying that once again: Microsoft will never get any Japanese Gaming company, not Nintendo, not Sega, not Square Enix, no one from Japan. But as I know the same suspects are will come and tell me how screwed Sony will be soon. Keep getting lulled by deluded Xbots.