PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
AgYe93p.png
ZgFDsLd.png

pVuVkd1.png

H1VWj5O.png

bv2Uvkv.jpeg

s5gvYAw.jpeg

leCuV6q.jpeg

tuGgWhJ.jpeg

Looks like low vs ultra textures

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Also Stellar Blade at 4k60 🤩, That is one game that is already so well optimised, The balanced and performance mode are going to benefit so much from the pro. With rebirth already getting pro support and hopefully ff16 and wukong it justifies the purchase for me. Now if only they stop the damn pc ports
Wukong has all 3 modes unlocked. Game doesn't need even update. Unless devs want to.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The premium Vaseline filter at 60 fps modes will disappear. People don't see this in compressed youtube videos. You don't need to 100x zoom anything to see the difference.

Just stupid youtubers/ influencers ( many of which are xbots or PCMR) , modern audience making stupid videos.
More like, PS5 graphics mode becomes PS5 Pro performance mode.
Interesting, how will it look PS5 PRO graphics mode?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Sony deserves all the negative news they're getting tbh.

What a pathetic generation it has been for PS5 & today was the final nail in the coffin for many PS Fans.

Until anyone else can find something with similar power at an equivalent price, I dont see why anyone cares about an optional console.

PC’s are still doubt the price
Nintendo is still charging 299 for Wii U tech lol
Xbox Series X with 2TB is 599, only a $100 less

Just pretend it doesnt exist lol. What we as fans need is to be shown games.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Adding fake boobs and vagine to male characters so worth it 🙄
PC’s still crash and run like shit at times. Only their fanclub acts like its plug and plug easy like a console. It never was and never will be.
My brother gave me their old PC and said it never has issues and so on. Windows Blue screen while playing Vampire Masqurade 24hour…

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
PC’s still crash and run like shit at times. Only their fanclub acts like its plug and plug easy like a console. It never was and never will be.
My brother gave me their old PC and said it never has issues and so on. Windows Blue screen while playing Vampire Masqurade 24hour…
Never means - i don't give a shit.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
The reason there is such outcry about this is because this is actually what people want in terms of graphics, fps and improvements

the fact that so many people are trying to make arguments shows how much they want this product

Boswollox

7 Sep 2024
If you can't figure out how to get a PC working then maybe consoles are about your skill set. It is literally plug and play.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The reason there is such outcry about this is because this is actually what people want in terms of graphics, fps and improvements

the fact that so many people are trying to make arguments shows how much they want this product
If they can find it cheaper on PC, they should go get one lol

Reactions: Luffy123

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
More like, PS5 graphics mode becomes PS5 Pro performance mode.
Interesting, how will it look PS5 PRO graphics mode?
Graphics mode can choose between resolution and higher settings or adding more ray tracing features.
As usual, the 40 fps mode will be the best balance.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
This will do wonders for ff7 rebirth performance mode.
Seeing Square Enix commit to upgrading Rebirth is showing that the relationship isn't deteriorated as some people here claim.

It's fucking awful that I'm crunching the number on getting the PRO and I don't have a TV to take full advantage of it if I did. As a father I mainly play on the Portal so what benefit will I get? 🤷‍♂️

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
He can probably afford it but why he put himself through that shit when he can play on a console. You can reply but your blocked
That's a victory in my book. Bye biased shitstain.
Fucking snowflakes here. Logoff and go cuddle a Hello Kitty plushie.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

If people dont like the price. Heres’ the alternative options.

-PS5 - slim - $499 - $399 without disc

-Xbox series X w/ 2tb $599

-Switch OLED - $330 (yes thats wii u tech )

-Steamdeck 1TB £570

-PC - $1300+

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
If you can't figure out how to get a PC working then maybe consoles are about your skill set. It is literally plug and play.

What’d you say to someone with 20 years of experience in high tech that prefers gaming on consoles? He doesn't have the “skills” to put together a PC? You like throwing shade and insults, but I wonder, can you take them?

Reactions: Kokoloko