PlayStation State of Play Announced for May 30th

Ico

8 May 2024
now that i calmed down about astro, the monster hunter trailer was real good, there are new moves, more QoL to the slingshot, the new monsters have cool designs and also fun movesets from what they showed! its a very positive first look

there is also new info that wasnt in the trailer, like, now you can carry 2 weapons during the hunt, and all the maps will have 2 weathers and there will be significant differences between them

im hyped to see more about it during summer game fest

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This game got my attention but I’ve never been a fan of the genre. I might give it a shot.

There is a big event, I believe, coming up on the 7th of this next month, should be some more details about the game.

There will be early access this year sometime, but I imagine, just like the first, it will require you to buy or own a supporter pack.

No details on that atm.

And yes, as a Diablo fan, this is a game I am very much looking forward to, especially since it does not have that shitty link socket on the gear like the first one but instead in its own tab/window modification area.

• Shake
Reactions: Entropi

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
image.png

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
Not sure why Silent Hill 2 is getting disparaged. Sure, it’s no Hellblade 2 visually….but no way I’d play the ps2 game….this is the only way for us that missed it first time around.
dIQHIzd.png

vs

6b8Y4mu.gif

which one is the remake?

And here's a fairer comparison, the model looks a million times better:

UcfyyK3.png

• Surprised
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Concord looks like an Overwatch knock off and Path of exile 2 looks a Diablo knock off. I wonder if this show was initially planned as a response to MS acquiring ABK with the assumption that they would make everything exclusive but since thats not the case they dont need them anymore?

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Concord looks like an Overwatch knock off and Path of exile 2 looks a Diablo knock off. I wonder if this show was initially planned as a response to MS acquiring ABK with the assumption that they would make everything exclusive but since thats not the case they dont need them anymore?
You are very mistaken about Path of Exile.
They’ve earned their title as the Diablo killer.

Not sure about Concord, I mean if the devs keep at it, it could be good.
Stranger things have happened like with Rainbow Six Siege, etc.