PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

Alfz007

20 Dec 2023
My real interest is the PS5 pro. Don't really care about the other stuff

Even on Xbox, I don't really care about PC or cloud. Just care about consoles....UNLESS we talk about mods, then I care about PC lmao

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
My real interest is the PS5 pro. Don't really care about the other stuff

Even on Xbox, I don't really care about PC or cloud. Just care about consoles....UNLESS we talk about mods, then I care about PC lmao
We were ALL on the edge of our seats, wondering what you care about, and then THANK GOD, you posted that. Our lives are all richer now for knowing what YOU care about.

• haha
Reactions: Alfz007

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
All the Insomniac leaks with a bunch of SIE info, and not one thing has come out about the PS5 Pro? 🤔
It's 1.67TB of data. It's possible that it's there, there's just a fuckload of data.

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
I wonder if Sony's own "DLSS" will be exclusive to the PS5 Pro? It's clear that the GPU and CPU will be more powerful in the Pro, but we can only hope that they won't forget about us PS5 OG/Slim peasants.

nY0SurJ.png

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I wonder if Sony's own "DLSS" will be exclusive to the PS5 Pro? It's clear that the GPU and CPU will be more powerful in the Pro, but we can only hope that they won't forget about us PS5 OG/Slim peasants.

nY0SurJ.png
of course they won't. just look at PS4 support. it was great after PS4 Pro release.