PS5 shipments top 54.8 million as of December 2023. Has outsold Xbox Series X/S 2-1, data suggests

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
PS5 won't even hit 21M in the FY let's be real.
talking about Real

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Let’s be real.

You are in no position to gloat.

The PS5 is selling annually what the Xbox Series X/S has done in a lifetime.

Even selling the Half the price Potato S at a discount hasn’t moved the needle.

Have some shame.

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
Let’s be real.

You are in no position to gloat.
Who's gloating?

The PS5 is selling annually what the Xbox Series X/S has done in a lifetime.
Nah. One, do you think the +21M that was shown back in June is a shipment figure? You gonna argue Xbox only shipped another 1M in 6 months? Two, you think the +21M was sell through? Figure it out from there.
Even selling the Half the price Potato S at a discount hasn’t moved the needle.

Have some shame.
Series S is a bad product. Pretty sure I've even said that here before.

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
You came out of the woodwork today of all days.

Where you been?
For whatever reason, I got logged out on my phone and I couldn't remember the password and every password I tried didn't work, so I just lurked from time to time. Saw someone tag me so I decided to reset my password.

• haha
Reactions: Muddasar

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Where did you crawled from? Were you in hiding?

Seems like you are still in complete disbelief as far as the low Xbox number, are you still in the spreading FUD business?

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I have followed this thread with a note for this page, because it's getting spicy in here and we have to come back here after the Q4 report.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I see the court jester has joined the flacid jester in this party, good to see he reads his notitications. Not to worry, his expert opinions only had a discrepancy of 7M. I guess that gut feeling is kinda fucked.

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
I see the court jester has joined the flacid jester in this party, good to see he reads his notitications. Not to worry, his expert opinions only had a discrepancy of 7M. I guess that gut feeling is kinda fucked.
What's incredible is that Zuby tech randomly says the Take Two 77M is shipments and everyone in this thread just auto believed him lmao

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Nah. One, do you think the +21M that was shown back in June is a shipment figure? You gonna argue Xbox only shipped another 1M in 6 months? Two, you think the +21M was sell through? Figure it out from there.
You're putting too much faith in that random 21 millions slide from Xbox Brazil. You keep bringing it up like it's some official 100% number about Series sales. You have no idea why they chose that number.

Every sales report we have since then says Series are way down every month, every quarter in every market. It's just impossible to be anywhere near 27-30 millions. Where are they selling all this Xboxes? It's at 25 millions or below and it will struggle to reach 30.