Really hope Sony is in talks to acquire Warner Bros games, its not looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 140

I would love to get a Batman game, exclusively for PS5, seeing the level of polish and quality that Sony games generally have. 😻

Please buy, Sony.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Grand scheme of things... not a big deal if Warner Bros Gaming slips away.... HOWEVER, I'm a HUGE fan of the Batman Arkham Games...and by default Rocksteady in particular, and I also enjoyed the Shadow of Mordor games from Monolith. So it will sting on a personal level to see them under any other helm... specially if titles go exclusive along with the license.

Selfish me says, ABSOLUTELY ACQUIRE!

In contrast, Activision is a fart in the wind for me, except that Crash IP, and Sekiro (but we all know it's From's game, not Activision's. That IP goes nowhere without FromSoftware.) So.

Sekiro IP belongs to FromSoft I think?

If Warner gets bought out by an exclusive platform like MS, it like hurt PS in the longterm more than most other buys.

Lego games, Harry potter, 2 big fighting game franchises in Mortal Kombat and DC games And more.
PS can’t just keep losing major 3rd party IP’s to someone who is gonna make them exclusive, it will hurt them alot

Status
Not open for further replies.