Redfall is launching on Xbox consoles with Quality mode only (4K30FPS)

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Aaron Greenberg needs to shut the fuck up.. lmfao.. everything he says comes back to haunt Xbox fans :LOL:

FthdaSLWAAU9TdB

• haha
Reactions: FIREK2029

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
christ i still can't get over this.

a game that doesn't even look better than killing floor 2, 30 fps in the year 2023???

what the hell are they doing over there??

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: FIREK2029 and Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
christ i still can't get over this.

a game that doesn't even look better than killing floor 2, 30 fps in the year 2023???

what the hell are they doing over there??
Xbox has fumbled everything you could possibly fumble this generation... and they actually had a legit shot at regaining some market with a brand new Xbox with a brand new Halo... but we all know how that turned out. Since then it's just constant fumbling.

MS cares more about PC, Mobile, and Cloud than they do about their console business, and it shows.

Xbox has come full circle. :D

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gediminas

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Xbox has fumbled everything you could possibly fumble this generation... and they actually had a legit shot at regaining some market with a brand new Xbox with a brand new Halo... but we all know how that turned out. Since then it's just constant fumbling.

MS cares more about PC, Mobile, and Cloud than they do about their console business, and it shows.

Xbox has come full circle. :D
"the reason they call it the xbox 360 is when you see it you turn 360 degrees and walk away" kek

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
At this point MS better also start praying that FFXVI and Spider-man 2 will flop. Starfield can only do so much for Xbox even if we assume it will be a great game.
There is a point in a console generation where one of the contenders becomes an "also ran", the kids don't care for it (because they don't know that much), and the adults already have the other.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
When have bethesda games ever been good?
I don't know, around fallout 3/4 the elder scroll games, it seemed like had a pretty big following.

Their games are a mess techincally speaking, but I think that people enjoy the RPG elements. Personally I could never stand any of their games.

Reactions: Box

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
I don't get this game.

I wasn't a big Deathloop guy but it had a cool distinctive style and could see why some liked it. Same for their previous games

Redfall looks really bad. I can only assume Arkane has lost a lot of talent like every other Xbox studio

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
When have bethesda games ever been good?
The best you can say about Bethesda Game Studios games is that they can be pretty good if you use enough mods to fix all the things they half-ass or break in development and don’t bother fixing because they know some neckbearded schmuck will do it for them for free.

Bethesda as a publisher is a towering monument of mediocrity.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
The best you can say about Bethesda Game Studios games is that they can be pretty good if you use enough mods to fix all the things they half-ass or break in development and don’t bother fixing because they know some neckbearded schmuck will do it for them for free.

Bethesda as a publisher is a towering monument of mediocrity.

Sounds a lot like minecraft where you need to have hundreds of mods just to give the game any depth and content. I've personally never been a fan of fallout or elder scrolls, they just don't interest me.

Reactions: Swift_Star