Redfall | Review Thread

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Damn. Redfall was a problem the 1st week of April for MS and now its the 1st of may and its still a problem, wow. Heads need to roll at Xbox. If they keep this up, emm i dont know...
50 Cent Smh GIF

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom
D

Deleted member 417

What was the ohrase that shills like adamsapple used? "It will be a stacked year for xbox"?

Don't let them tell you to not believe your lying eyes. They said hi fi rush, redfall and starfield would be "bangers". 2 down, 1 to go.

The shills need calling out.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
$70 for this failed trash

Arkane worked with Sony and they got a 88 Meta

Arkane worked with Xbox and it's a 62!!! LMAO they don't give a FUCK

@adamsapple I know you fled the country but this is a well deseved karma for your non-stop Forspoken trolling. Redfail won't appear on any chart, worse than Toilet Rush. Studio heads will roll. Phil is MIA. Sarah Bond homeless.

New York Knicks L GIF by Sidetalk

Bless the CMA for saving more studio deaths. EC for the killing blow 🙏

kim kardashian GIF

D

Deleted member 417

With this and hi fi rush bombing, Starfield has to be amazing in order for this year not to be a total flop for Xbox.
Even if it's a 10/10 game, it won't sell because it's free on xbox and pc gamepass. Why make a quality game that won't sell either way, when crap games are "good enough for gamepass"?

Add that to how few people will play on xbox and, to steal a shill phrase, starfield won't "move the needle" on xbox sales. (I feel dirty for using that phrase and need a shower)

• they're_right_you_know
D

Deleted member 417

oh hell, I am about to put myself through this mess.. Gotta see it for myself, wish me luck.
TBF, it will probably be a good laugh with a few of your friends running through the campaign. The jank and dumb AI is its' own entertainment when playing with friends.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Lord Mittens

MaxParrish

8 Jan 2023
What was the ohrase that shills like adamsapple used? "It will be a stacked year for xbox"?

Don't let them tell you to not believe your lying eyes. They said hi fi rush, redfall and starfield would be "bangers". 2 down, 1 to go.

The shills need calling out.
I hadn't play it, but I think HiFiRush has been pretty well received, critically speaking ? Sure, it probably hasn't been a great commercial hit, but, considering isn't really a AAA game, I think it has done somewhat fine ? Redfall seems to be far worse and a real dud, but I was under the impression that HiFi has been fine just not the revolutionary masterpiece that some XBox shills would have us believe it was...

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
D

Deleted member 417

I hadn't play it, but I think HiFiRush has been pretty well received, critically speaking ? Sure, it probably hasn't been a great commercial hit, but, considering isn't really a AAA game, I think it has done somewhat fine ? Redfall seems to be far worse and a real dud, but I was under the impression that HiFi has been fine just not the revolutionary masterpiece that some XBox shills would have us believe it was...
I like how hi-fi offered something different to the industry, it's always a pleasant change of pace when a game does something different. That said, 20% of gamepass owners even bothered to download the game, which is free. That's bad and not a reflection on the quality of the game, but the lack of engagement from supposed fans of the console and service.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I would agree with this, sad thing about this game is, it is apparently very good but got stealth dropped by Microsoft with zero advertising or hype, while the turd that is Redfall has been plastered on every site and channel for maximum exposure.

Hide the gem but promote the rubbish, what a strange way to operate.

I get the later is more niche with perhaps a smaller audience than the redfall one, but quality is still quality and that should be at the forefront.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
With this and hi fi rush bombing, Starfield has to be amazing in order for this year not to be a total flop for Xbox.
This year? If Starfield doesnt succeed its over for Xbox this generation or forever.

There next proper saviour is Elder Scrolls 6 and Fallout 5. The next doom and gears might help but not enough, games like Hellblade, perfect dark and outworlds 2 can only do so much, not enough.

Saying that I seriously doubt Critics would review Starfield badly. Bethesda’s main team makes a good WRPG, so I don’t see it being awful.

• party