Redfall | Review Thread

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I hadn't play it, but I think HiFiRush has been pretty well received, critically speaking ? Sure, it probably hasn't been a great commercial hit, but, considering isn't really a AAA game, I think it has done somewhat fine ? Redfall seems to be far worse and a real dud, but I was under the impression that HiFi has been fine just not the revolutionary masterpiece that some XBox shills would have us believe it was...
I'd be happy to play HiFi Rush once Xbox shuts down and is forced to release their titles more broadly.

• fire
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
FvGn3QYWcAIr2cP

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
the comments in that reply are glorious, calling them paid shills with no credibility etc, lol
Well, I remember quite a few of them from Gaf and I don't think they were paid to act the way they did...they did it all of their own free will. For some reason?!

It's bizarre and I don't know why anyone would do that to themselves.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
This year? If Starfield doesnt succeed its over for Xbox this generation or forever.

There next proper saviour is Elder Scrolls 6 and Fallout 5. The next doom and gears might help but not enough, games like Hellblade, perfect dark and outworlds 2 can only do so much, not enough.

Saying that I seriously doubt Critics would review Starfield badly. Bethesda’s main team makes a good WRPG, so I don’t see it being awful.
Bethesda will die before Elde Scroll 6 releases. This is unfortunate. One of my favorite game series is gone. RIP Bethesda.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
It really doesn't.
Starfield will be the Game of the Year 2023 and the Activsion-Blizzard deal will go through soon. Literally the biggest publisher of this industry, owned by Microsoft.
It will be a good year. One mediocre game, which was in development before MS acquired them, won't do much damage.
Sony had Destruction AllStars or 3rd party exclusives (funded by Sony) Forspoken. It happens sometimes.
its-over-its-done.gif

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

“Everyone else is wrong! Just drink the green koolaide!”

I played two of those (Ryze and Quantum Break), these games aren't totally bad... but there are good reasons they got the scores they did, they were not worth a complete playthrough.