Requirement to use internal tools blamed for the state of Halo and Fable's delays

D

Deleted member 51

But by doing so you’re limiting yourself the games you can play lol.
And some of the best ones too. Its something I never understand about PC guys, claim to play everything and have freedom to do so...Apart from Nintendo and alot of PS games, which is a big chunk of gaming… Unless you own all 3, your limited regardless
I have way more games than any of the other platforms, combined. I'm not missing out on any games, as all the games I enjoy are available to me. My preferences of course.
Its an obvious elephant but its a fairly new website. Give it time to grow
Site was much better when it started vs now. Look at all the members that used to post, which don't anymore. There used to be variety here. Now? Not so much.

Yet discussions have been happening and you're the one pretty much coming here and trying to disrupt the discussion with outright trolling. If you have nothing to say, then don't.
Every thread becomes a shit on Xbox/pc thread. Your actually one of the people that constantly troll these threads I'm talking about. The irony.

Only discussions become, shit on Xbox and PC. That's it. Show me one positive thread that doesn't resort on shitting on either of these two. If you can't, then don't say anything.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I have way more games than any of the other platforms, combined. I'm not missing out on any games, as all the games I enjoy are available to me. My preferences of course.

Site was much better when it started vs now. Look at all the members that used to post, which don't anymore. There used to be variety here. Now? Not so much.

Every thread becomes a shit on Xbox/pc thread. Your actually one of the people that constantly troll these threads I'm talking about. The irony.

Only discussions become, shit on Xbox and PC. That's it. Show me one positive thread that doesn't resort on shitting on either of these two. If you can't, then don't say anything.
You know, if you don't like how things go on this forum, you can always go elsewhere.

I hear MetaCouncil is perfect for guys like you.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Hezekiah and Satoru

mansoor1980

4 Jul 2022
the console versions of halo infinite run really well and look good enough , it is the PC version that has problems
(campaign mode performance specifically)

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Its not the really the amount of games Im talking about, but as long as the games you enjoy are where you play thats all that matters.
You also have to accept that Pure Nintendo fans or PS fans will and can say the same thing Because of your statement, “Im not missing out because the games I enjoy are available to me.“

To them and for me to some extend, going pure PC would be a downgrade to my gaming too because I miss out on Nintendo/PS games which is mostly where my favourite games are. (Outside of Fromsoft, Rockstar, Capcom and Strategy games )

In my opinion, unless you own all 3, then you have a chance of missing out. Or are technically missing out. But like you said, its all preferences and thats all that matters. Even though I think everyone has a biases including myself.
I know people who just prefer gaming on a mobile or 3DS still. To me I just don’t enjoy handhelds, my Switch is 95% docked.

Hopefully there is more mix in the future.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
the console versions of halo infinite run really well and look good enough , it is the PC version that has problems
(campaign mode performance specifically)
We have different ideia of what looks good enough I guess.
It indeed look good for a last gen game.
It doesn't look good for a Series games.

It has the same issue as GoW Ragnarok for me... looks last gen.

IMO.

• brain
Reactions: mansoor1980

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
United Kingdom
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I also started a Steam Deck OT, and don't remember seeing you posting there, @DoctaThompson .

Reactions: AniWeeb
D

Deleted member 51

Let's take @thicc_girls_are_teh_best "future of Xbox" thread as an example it was cross posted on GAF and here.
Seemed to be better and more serious discussion here than on GAF.
Ok I stand corrected. That was probably the one in a million chance, but it does exist. I'm on here every day, but never post much at all due to 99% of threads just pile up on other platforms outside of PS.
I also started a Steam Deck OT, and don't remember seeing you posting there, @DoctaThompson .
Just about all the PC guys were ran off the site honestly.

Its not the really the amount of games Im talking about, but as long as the games you enjoy are where you play thats all that matters.
You also have to accept that Pure Nintendo fans or PS fans will and can say the same thing Because of your statement, “Im not missing out because the games I enjoy are available to me.“

To them and for me to some extend, going pure PC would be a downgrade to my gaming too because I miss out on Nintendo/PS games which is mostly where my favourite games are. (Outside of Fromsoft, Rockstar, Capcom and Strategy games )

In my opinion, unless you own all 3, then you have a chance of missing out. Or are technically missing out. But like you said, its all preferences and thats all that matters. Even though I think everyone has a biases including myself.
I know people who just prefer gaming on a mobile or 3DS still. To me I just don’t enjoy handhelds, my Switch is 95% docked.

Hopefully there is more mix in the future.
And for most people who only own one platform, PC has more titles from the other platforms, than any of the other platforms. PC+Switch is my go to. Well steam deck is taking that place too.

But like we both said, it's a matter of preference.

Just hate that some people here can't respect others that don't share the same opinion.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Just about all the PC guys were ran off the site honestly.

And for most people who only own one platform, PC has more titles from the other platforms, than any of the other platforms. PC+Switch is my go to. Well steam deck is taking that place too.

But like we both said, it's a matter of preference.

Just hate that some people here can't respect others that don't share the same opinion.
I'm definitely a pcmr type person, but if you're really a pc person you'd understand why people shit on microsoft constantly, unless you're one of the 0.1% of people who game on linux.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
I'm definitely a pcmr type person, but if you're really a pc person you'd understand why people shit on microsoft constantly, unless you're one of the 0.1% of people who game on linux.
Trust me, people who game on linux know why.

D

Deleted member 51

Microsoft is pretty much my only option, as I don't care to use Linux based on my workflow, etc. But I honestly don't really get the hate? I wish they could get direct storage out already, but besides that, I have no qualms with them. As matter a fact, I'm glad they started putting their games on PC and focusing more on it, as no one lost from that.

Reactions: peter42O

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Microsoft is pretty much my only option, as I don't care to use Linux based on my workflow, etc. But I honestly don't really get the hate? I wish they could get direct storage out already, but besides that, I have no qualms with them. As matter a fact, I'm glad they started putting their games on PC and focusing more on it, as no one lost from that.
Are you new to the pc scene? Because if you've been part of the windows ecosystem for a while you will see that microsoft is trying to progressively take away ownership of your computer away from you, even inserting bullshit ads in the OS. And it's the same story in every one of their products, they are trying to force their entire user base into renting and perpetual subscription slavery to use their products. It's disgusting. Every new version of windows becomes more and more controlling, more and more intrusive, microsoft demands more and more control of your system and hardware.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Are you new to the pc scene? Because if you've been part of the windows ecosystem for a while you will see that microsoft is trying to progressively take away ownership of your computer away from you, even inserting bullshit ads in the OS. And it's the same story in every one of their products, they are trying to force their entire user base into renting and perpetual subscription slavery to use their products. It's disgusting. Every new version of windows becomes more and more controlling, more and more intrusive, microsoft demands more and more control of your system and hardware.
And that isn't even going into how bad decisions made back in the mid-80s in DOS continue to fuck Windows to this day, due to MS never having the brains or balls to do a full codebase overhaul. They just hot-glue new shitty code onto the old, decrepit shit and hope it doesn't fall over TOO hard or TOO often.

Reactions: anonpuffs
OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
And that isn't even going into how bad decisions made back in the mid-80s in DOS continue to fuck Windows to this day, due to MS never having the brains or balls to do a full codebase overhaul. They just hot-glue new shitty code onto the old, decrepit shit and hope it doesn't fall over TOO hard or TOO often.

To be fair, windows 10 has been nothing but rock solid on my computer.