Resetera censoring negative Microsoft acquisition news & banning posters

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
I do wonder if reset era was a skunkworks GAF after Tyler wouldn't sell, for the purposes of Ms astroturfing? Who owns reset now again?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
at this point its pretty clear a lot of mods are pretty biased,some of them like judge are fucking xbox embassators
any bads news about sony ( no matter how stupid they are) got several threads with a lot of pages,any bad news about ms got the thread locked or they delete it ( anyone remenbers any news about ms resuming their bussines on rusia again?) also you got a set of xbox users that can say anything about sony or ps and nothing happens to them ,anyone doing the same with ms got a ban or a warning,man they even locked the playstation OT when the xbox showcase it so blatant that is laughable

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I do wonder if reset era was a skunkworks GAF after Tyler wouldn't sell, for the purposes of Ms astroturfing? Who owns reset now again?

Highly likely, some Norwegian company bought them from the guy who owned it for 3 or 3.5 million or something like that.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Someone made $3.5m from creating that horrible place? At least we know since he is from Resetera he donated it all to charity.

He didn't even give the mods or admin a penny...and they were all like 'that's fair, he deserves it' even though he hadn't worked in months or possibly well over a year due to 'mental health'. FML.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
How much are we getting paid per post here by the way? I'm still waiting on my first payment.
Tv Show Lol GIF

I pay in Extra subs, the better the posts etc, the more subs people get for free.

But we do also do giveaways of new games from time to time. I think we gave away 2 copies of Diablo 4 recently.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Someone made $3.5m from creating that horrible place? At least we know since he is from Resetera he donated it all to charity.

Even the Marvel/Disney deal wasn't this profitable.

It's a shame era is so insane, they have the most active community of fighting game players of the existing videogame forums

It's sad because they are the most active gaming forum outside of Reddit as far as i know. Some great members but terrible moderation.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nym and Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Even the Marvel/Disney deal wasn't this profitable.

It's sad because they are the most active gaming forum outside of Reddit as far as i know. Some great members but terrible moderation.

As I've said throughout the last week, if any join here, I'll give them a custom tag and free extra.

They are most welcome as long as they respect the non-political aspect of the forum.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Not surprising.

If we're going to throw a community under the bus because a large number of it's fans are retarded and/or insane, we're going to have to let go of basically every genre of videogame.